50 percent Offense Defense Enhancement Vanishment

1 Reply
Diomed
7 July, 2016, 10:15 PM UTC

To my astonishment I learned that after you purchase and apply a 50% offense/defense power enhancer for your units, if you attempt to apply any other enhancer (e.g., the 20% city defense enhancer), the 50% one goes away and cannot be gotten back. 

Is this a bug? 

Is it a tricky little landmine we are meant to discover via trial-and-error after the money has already been flushed down the toilet?


UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
8 July, 2016, 12:05 PM UTC

Well Archon you can't activate both of them..you can't have 50%+20%  (total 70%) .. for off. actions you can apply only 50% or 20%, same with def.

you can't activate more then one enhancer for off or def.


If you still think theat there issome bug, please report your bug/problem to our Plarium Support team.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1721867 users registered; 42618 topics; 271596 posts; our newest member:vl.yukaev