Equipment for Generals

Equipment for Generals

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 28, 2016, 23:2206/28/16
02/13/16

Equipment for Generals

Alright for starters I like the feature and I'm not making any complaints about it. However I have been getting a lot of equipment that is doubles of what I already have. Even rares and legendary. That's fine too but I really would like to be able to trade things with other players instead of hammering the Persians constantly to maybe get a piece that I actually want.

I get it too that people could abuse it by trading junk for good stuff to get it onto other accounts, but why not allow us to be able to trade things by the category they are placed in to start with? Get it as specific as to what class of item and the degree of rarity. That should make for a fairly even playing field.

Keys are another one that would be nice to swap. I have a ton of keys for some things and none for others.

Another feature I would like to see is to be able to buy a specific item outright from the store. Maybe it's a little bit more expensive, but it allows for you to at least spend your Drach on something you want as opposed to opening a mystery box for a helm or pair of boots you already have 2 of sitting in your inventory...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 29, 2016, 02:2906/29/16
Plarium can't do that because of some overly complicated and ludicrous reason that ultimately ends with them not being able to squeeze every last penny out of the player. They'll say it's a personal reward so only you can have it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 29, 2016, 14:5806/29/16
09/17/15

There are different types of Equipment, with better or worse stats. Even if they have the same title. 

Jul 2, 2016, 14:1407/02/16
08/25/14

OK, so anyway, getting random items from chests can either just enhance your general, or if you're really unlucky, give you the exact same kind of item you already have, but the probabilty for this is likely to be reasonably low not to occur every time.

As for all the useless items because you have equipped better ones, break them into pieces to upgrade the ones you want to keep. That's a good reason for wanting to go on looting them in large quantities.

Jul 2, 2016, 19:0907/02/16
11/05/15
agreed, I am breaking down equipment like a boss and upgrading the good stuff that has been dropped and equipped :) 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.