This topic is closed

PVP Points : Swordsmen, hoplites or sidonian spikemen

4 Replies
ONLINE.ALIEN
26 June, 2016, 7:52 PM UTC

Good day

Im wondering if there is any difference in pvp points u get between swordsmen, sidonian spikemen and hoplite Im using the swordsmen at the moment since they do most damage. Im thinking of switching to a faster unit such as the hoplite or sidonian spikemen. So do u get more points when u use a better quality unit. I know points are based on size of army and losses. But what effect does the type of unit have, i would think a more expensive unit to yield more points.

Also does the defense stats of the units have an impact on points.
UTC +2:00
morteeee
26 June, 2016, 8:31 PM UTC
test it out :) Get a pal to put exactly 10 jav as defence and send raids to see what the result it :)
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
ONLINE.ALIEN
27 June, 2016, 12:44 PM UTC
Well information like this should be in a wiki, even the most simple info about anything this game lacks.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 June, 2016, 1:18 PM UTC
ONLINE.ALIEN said:

Well information like this should be in a wiki, even the most simple info about anything this game lacks.
Our Wiki is maintained by players, just like you 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Rob May
2 July, 2016, 3:33 AM UTC

yes all info is hidden, u have to test everything yourself to get any info out.

sidons are good for Persians and okey for pvp but bit expensive on resoures for that task

UTC +0:00
1780141 users registered; 48350 topics; 287163 posts; our newest member:foaieverdeloboda