Solo Event

3 Replies
johnnyt_777
23 June, 2016, 12:09 PM UTC
The Grand XP Exhibition solo tournament states to win tournament points by  gaining experience for in-game progress.  However it appears to only count the xp gained from Persian positions.  The experience from other doings is not counted such as that gained from completing divine quests
UTC +5:00
Prometheus
23 June, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC

johnnyt_777 said:

The Grand XP Exhibition solo tournament states to win tournament points by  gaining experience for in-game progress.  However it appears to only count the xp gained from Persian positions.  The experience from other doings is not counted such as that gained from completing divine quests

Greetings Archon!

In The Grand XP Exhibition solo tournament you can get exp earned from anything BUT not from divine quests! In every exp tour the divine quests never count on exp gained!

UTC +4:00
johnnyt_777
23 June, 2016, 1:58 PM UTC
I think it should specify that or give it for that since it does say from in gaming experience and this would qualify.  Have a great day
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 1:41 PM UTC
johnnyt_777 said:

I think it should specify that or give it for that since it does say from in gaming experience and this would qualify.  Have a great day
If you read the Tournament description carefully, you will notice that it says that Divine Quests don't count 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1723970 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:fenixkot