BUYING DRACHMAS AT THE MARKET

7 Replies
witkaffir
19 June, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC

90% of the time, when trying to buy drachmas at the market, the transaction fails. Recently the default country in the market is the US. Upon changing that to the country where I live, the strike rate is 100% ie transaction failed please try later. I cannot complete any transaction whatsoever whether with a CC or trying to pay by IDEAL. ?????????

Please help!
UTC +2:00
Nuno Paiva
20 June, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC

Hello archon

Please send a ticket to our support team, they can investigate your problem and help you.

Here is the link > http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/52

Thank you
UTC +1:00
lefeubleu
27 June, 2016, 1:14 PM UTC
After choosing an offer and clicking on pay via mobile, it reads "buy drachmas" and proposes another quantity of drachmas at the normal (i.e. very expensive but standard) price that I must choose from. Can't I just get the special offer I wanted ? Do I have to buy something else ? I don't know if it's a bug or if it's normal, I've never done that...
UTC -4:00
FastReD
27 June, 2016, 6:12 PM UTC

lefeubleu said:

After choosing an offer and clicking on pay via mobile, it reads "buy drachmas" and proposes another quantity of drachmas at the normal (i.e. very expensive but standard) price that I must choose from. Can't I just get the special offer I wanted ? Do I have to buy something else ? I don't know if it's a bug or if it's normal, I've never done that...

Archon, through mobile purchase, no special offers available

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
lefeubleu
28 June, 2016, 1:37 PM UTC
Oh okay thanks. Is there any way that could be changed in the future ?
UTC -4:00
FastReD
28 June, 2016, 3:38 PM UTC

It could be, but can not guarantee anything about it

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
unclesamofbronx
29 July, 2016, 4:05 PM UTC
I purchased the $1.99 pack with 300+300 drachmas/blacksmith/various other items, but after the transaction is completed i found out that i have only 300 drachmas passed into my account... please give what the worth of my money... thanx...
UTC +3:00
Prometheus
29 July, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC

unclesamofbronx said:

I purchased the $1.99 pack with 300+300 drachmas/blacksmith/various other items, but after the transaction is completed i found out that i have only 300 drachmas passed into my account... please give what the worth of my money... thanx...

Greetings Archon!

Did you clean the cashe and cookies ?Refresh your page also please.

UTC +4:00
1660315 users registered; 33556 topics; 252319 posts; our newest member:jbrunner5280