Mouse scroll wheel

5 Replies
FOLAS
11 June, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC

the last few days, when i play Sparta and i use the mouse wheel scroll, it acts as a left click, which is really annoying. A friend of mine faces the same issue as well and we both use chrome. 

also can you fix the display of the generall figure in the spy reports. i use the female one as a selected character and i constantly see the male one in the spy reports.

Thanks
UTC +3:00
Prometheus
11 June, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC

It's the first time I see that problem about the wheel acting as a left click.Try and check your mouse settings on your windows control center.

About your second issue, try and clear your cashe:)

Also, download ccleaner.Clean your cashe and your registry if the issue persist. It cleans in deep :)
UTC +4:00
dimbull85
11 June, 2016, 11:04 AM UTC
hey dude I am facing the same problem and is really  a pain in the ass. 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC

Greetings, guys. Our developers have looked into this issue.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to help you, as this bug is not on our side, and even not on the Flash-player side.

It is related to your browser (mostly Chrome, but some players were reporting the same issue with Opera) and its new features. This bug exists for most applications, not only our games.

We recommend you to use another browser until the issue is fixed on Chrome/Opera side.

Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Moises
16 June, 2016, 10:06 PM UTC

This problem (mouse scroll wheel) is only happening in mode "Full Screen".

Los espartanos no preguntan cuántos son, sino dónde están.
UTC -5:00
Dragisha P.
16 June, 2016, 10:55 PM UTC
Moises said:

This problem (mouse scroll wheel) is only happening in mode "Full Screen".

True..happened to me in past, but only in 'Full Screen' mode. 
UTC +9:00
1778395 users registered; 48107 topics; 286278 posts; our newest member:Castle 1348511