where can i search after another player who is NOT in my coalition!

16 Replies
Madelene
9 June, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC
well. No problem to find players with in your own coalition but what about other players? i can not find it anywhere!
gelki
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC
I have passed a suggestion to add a search option into the game. Right now you can't search people on the map.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Prometheus
10 June, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I have passed a suggestion to add a search option into the game. Right now you can't search people on the map.

IF this happens, it's going to be one of the most amazing updates of this game!

UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC
Hackerista said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I have passed a suggestion to add a search option into the game. Right now you can't search people on the map.

IF this happens, it's going to be one of the most amazing updates of this game!

Fingers crossed 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
goshe345
11 July, 2016, 8:53 PM UTC
gelki said:

well. No problem to find players with in your own coalition but what about other players? i can not find it anywhere!
nowhere.
UTC +7:00
morteeee
Moderator
21 July, 2016, 12:36 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hackerista said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I have passed a suggestion to add a search option into the game. Right now you can't search people on the map.

IF this happens, it's going to be one of the most amazing updates of this game!

Fingers crossed 

oh if this gets added I am going to have SO much fun ;)


blood will run in the streets! :D
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
21 July, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC

Well you can ask for coords of your friend and you can find him 


if you want meet new friends.. you can meet them here on Forum.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Madelene
13 August, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC

Thanks everybody for the answer!


well, its the basics of the game. If Plarium are indeed make it happend, well the role of f pool will increased.  so for plarium a win situation becuse people will buy more pools to jump to Another Place, closly to enemy. That should be very interessted indeed. But first the plarium must change back the outcome from the PP and NOT neutralize the assassin role.
gelki
UTC +7:00
Madelene
13 August, 2016, 10:36 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

Well you can ask for coords of your friend and you can find him 


if you want meet new friends.. you can meet them here on Forum.
well, hehehe its not about to find friends. :-) You copy me?
gelki
UTC +7:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
14 August, 2016, 7:28 AM UTC
Madelene said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Well you can ask for coords of your friend and you can find him 


if you want meet new friends.. you can meet them here on Forum.
well, hehehe its not about to find friends. :-) You copy me?
Copy hehe :-P
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Kakos
14 August, 2016, 9:18 AM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:


Madelene said:


Drag-Theseus said:


Well you can ask for coords of your friend and you can find him 


if you want meet new friends.. you can meet them here on Forum.
well, hehehe its not about to find friends. :-) You copy me?
Copy hehe :-P

Am I missing something?? lol

If is not about finding a friend is it about finding an enemy?

If someone is an enemy is because he/she has done something..

If he/she has done something, can be found easily by clicking on the report..


So what is this all about, I'm really confused..

Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC

Kakos said:



Am I missing something?? lol

If is not about finding a friend is it about finding an enemy?

If someone is an enemy is because he/she has done something..

If he/she has done something, can be found easily by clicking on the report..


So what is this all about, I'm really confused..

Some reports may get lost...There are different situations where you may need to find someone.

As for the suggestion, it wasn't declined, but we don't have a technology to create this option right now. We're limited by Flash engine and any dynamic features are really hard to implement right now.

However, our devs have some plans how to make it possible. They are planning to redesign some UX/UI parts, and they will consider this idea when we're technically ready.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kakos
15 August, 2016, 11:10 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Some reports may get lost...There are different situations where you may need to find someone.

Reports might get lost but the name is remembered to search for it.. highly unlikely, especially since names are not unique in the game. 

I have no idea what those "different situations" might be, maybe someone could enlighten me..


Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2016, 3:34 PM UTC
Kakos said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Some reports may get lost...There are different situations where you may need to find someone.

Reports might get lost but the name is remembered to search for it.. highly unlikely, especially since names are not unique in the game. 

I have no idea what those "different situations" might be, maybe someone could enlighten me..


Come on, Kakos! It's a good idea, and it doesn't matter if players will be looking for friends or rivals.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kakos
16 August, 2016, 6:04 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Come on, Kakos! It's a good idea, and it doesn't matter if players will be looking for friends or rivals.
I am not saying it's a bad idea.. just kind of "much ado about nothing" maybe..
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 10:09 AM UTC
Kakos said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Come on, Kakos! It's a good idea, and it doesn't matter if players will be looking for friends or rivals.
I am not saying it's a bad idea.. just kind of "much ado about nothing" maybe..

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
cbidon06
18 August, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC

No, there will not be this update which should have been add for 1 year at least if not implemented at the beginning.


Go check Ministry of War game which has been far far better developped for 10 years now lol


This game sucks, only for cash players, even noobs can have better armies and let the troops revive without having a brain...

UTC +1:00
1720480 users registered; 42449 topics; 270727 posts; our newest member:leonstar