divine quests

3 Replies
stephenv
9 June, 2016, 1:09 AM UTC
i am a lvl 9 dominion and was getting 9 individual and 9 coal quests now i only get 5 per unless domion status activated then 9 appear  can someone explain
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 June, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
That's a normal amount without activated Dominion StatusĀ 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
stephenv
10 June, 2016, 1:43 AM UTC

i was getting 9 before and when dominion status activated it would automatically complete them and open the dominion quests 

according to the game i should be getting the 5 of each individual and coalition quests plus 4 for achieving  level 9  as i was up untill about a week ago
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 8:49 AM UTC
stephenv said:

i was getting 9 before and when dominion status activated it would automatically complete them and open the dominion quests 

according to the game i should be getting the 5 of each individual and coalition quests plus 4 for achieving  level 9  as i was up untill about a week ago
If you don't activate your Dominion Status, you won't get any extra quests.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666802 users registered; 33991 topic; 253781 post; our newest member:cheddad. k