This is what it shows when i try to load the game, 

https://snag.gy/4AmH87.jpg

i need solution quickly as i was kicking ass ingame and now im bored lol

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2016, 21:1206/03/16
04/06/15

Archon, please, clear your browser's cache (Ctrl-Shift-Delete) and refresh the page (Ctrl + F5)

Jun 4, 2016, 06:0206/04/16
I tried that 3 times it didn't work...
Jun 4, 2016, 07:5006/04/16
Jun 6, 2016, 10:15(edited)
Just curious here but I have to ask and since I can actually reply here i'm gonna jack this thread since it pertains to it. It seems to me there is an abundance of issues which your favorite reply to is always "clear your cache". So are we users of your site and players of your games and benefactors of your income to understand there is never a problem on your end ? Which if that is to be taken as true then one has to wonder why it is that you demand to store cookies on our browsers and comps? Considering those very cookies seem to be the very cause of every ones connection / loading issues according to you. Also if this is to be taken as true should we take it as standard operating procedure to immediately wipe our cache every time we log out of the game. Which if this is the case. Then why is it that you cause the issue at all with storing cookies on our systems? If we have to immediately wipe those very problem causing cookies off.  
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2016, 10:1206/06/16
09/17/15
eaglestrikeb said:

Just curious here but I have to ask and since I can actually reply here i'm gonna jack this thread since it pertains to it. It seems to me there is an abundance of issues which your favorite reply to is always "clear your cache". So are we users of your site and players of your games and benefactors of your income to understand there is never a problem on your end ? Which if that is to be taken as true then one has to wonder why it is that you demand to store cookies on our browsers and comps? Considering those very cookies seem to be the very cause of every ones connection / loading issues according to you. Also if this is to be taken as true should we take it as standard operating procedure to immediately wipe our cache every time we log out of the game. Which if this is the case. Then why is it that you cause the issue at all with storing cookies on our systems? If we have to immediately wipe those very problem causing cookies off.  
If you had any losses while you couldn't access the game, you should contact our Support Team. They will check if there were any issues on our side, and make a decision.