This topic is closed

How do you use your heroes?

18 Replies
User
2 June, 2016, 5:36 PM UTC

Well Archons

Its been a while that I am around 25 heroes every day!

i personally use them for the mission of Persian positions that they give a fix price!

where do you use them?

GT
UTC +0:00
0
User
2 June, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC

Archon, the heroes can use them for whatever you want, whether to attack, besiege also serves as defense

"Danger"
UTC -5:00
1
User
2 June, 2016, 7:19 PM UTC
It's strange that heroes, offensive units, are stronger in defense...
UTC -4:00
0
User
2 June, 2016, 9:21 PM UTC

I use them on missions campaign in Persian positions, it takes some time, but that´s free units...

UTC +1:00
1
User
3 June, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC
i have exact the same strategy   Nuno 
GT
UTC +0:00
0
User
3 June, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC
So do I, and many others too :)
UTC -4:00
0
User
7 June, 2016, 3:21 AM UTC
same for me and everyone I know use them for missions
UTC +0:00
1
User
7 June, 2016, 7:46 AM UTC

Greetings archons,

Heroes is best to use to do the campaign missions.Be wise, to max the scrolls on the library so you can get +extra heroes.


Moreover, other uses of them are : Spies(sent them to enemy cities to see when they get attacked, better than loosing a jav! , siege bot cities and use them in your town so enemy assasins can waste their power on them since their def is really great and due to that, you won't have any real looses!
UTC +4:00
1
Community Manager
7 June, 2016, 7:48 AM UTC
Rob May said:

same for me and everyone I know use them for missions
Persian Positions missions?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
7 June, 2016, 11:38 AM UTC

Yes.


Since they're not based on investment, plus the rewards have been hugely reduced (nor more GPs, etc.), they're not worth wasting good units, so we're using the free heroes, with a pinchful of light infantry when we want to go faster. :)


It takes lots of time, though. ^^


Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
0
User
7 June, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC

Hackerista said:


Greetings archons,

Heroes is best to use to do the campaign missions.Be wise, to max the scrolls on the library so you can get +extra heroes.


Moreover, other uses of them are : Spies(sent them to enemy cities to see when they get attacked, better than loosing a jav! , siege bot cities and use them in your town so enemy assasins can waste their power on them since their def is really great and due to that, you won't have any real looses!

I don't find useful for them to sit in sieges or friend cities, if u can build 25 per day, send them to missions, so they do some work,

if u can successfully kill 25 per day with sieges and so on and save jav in process it's viable strategy i guess, but hero has better stats than jav, do more in missions.


scrolls in academy only increase maximum number of heroes u can have at any given time, recruitment maximum per day is 25(with ambrosia vesells)

UTC +0:00
1
User
7 June, 2016, 2:39 PM UTC
Indeed.But it helps me due to the fact that I do not send them in banches of 25s..but 50s. I wait 2-3 days to get more because the more they are, the more they kill :)
UTC +4:00
0
User
7 June, 2016, 2:46 PM UTC

I tried to send them in various batches from 15 all the way to 50, a nd found that if u send 25 they kill most troops, in offense and in defense as well 

in other words, if I send 2x 25 heroes they kill more than if I send 1x 50 heroes:) can't tell for 60 xD


             killed units: horses, lights, heavy, phalanx

btw 25 breakdown: 6, 22, 11, 7

50 breakdown       : 11,44,22,15


if u multiply 25 by 2 u get 1 extra horse killed, 1 less phalanx, so slight profit :)

UTC +0:00
1
User
7 June, 2016, 2:57 PM UTC

YOur heroes might be dopped :) I will do the calculations again and see if I get few more units off easily.

UTC +4:00
0
User
7 June, 2016, 3:42 PM UTC

I pet my heroes before battle so they perform better  :)


also they work really well in team of 25 :)


that's because they have to watch movie 300, before they go to sleep, they just believe 25 is better version of 300

UTC +0:00
1
User
12 June, 2016, 10:18 AM UTC

I never thought of sending 25 at a time. I'm going to have invest in more ambrosia.

I use mine for raiding close (less than 2.5 miles) targets, because they have a decent carrying capacity. Not really fast, so I don't mix them with cavalry for longer raids, but for close raids they're useful.

I also use them for defense; not always but sometimes, because they are probably the best 2-way players on the team. And they are very replaceable

But I love to use them against Persian Positions. I quickly run out of light troops attacking PPs, so stiffening an attack with a bunch of expendables is a very attractive option.
verylate
UTC +8:00
1
User
12 June, 2016, 6:23 PM UTC
archons thank you all for sharing your stradegies
GT
UTC +0:00
0
User
12 June, 2016, 8:07 PM UTC
verylate said:

I never thought of sending 25 at a time. I'm going to have invest in more ambrosia.

I use mine for raiding close (less than 2.5 miles) targets, because they have a decent carrying capacity. Not really fast, so I don't mix them with cavalry for longer raids, but for close raids they're useful.

I also use them for defense; not always but sometimes, because they are probably the best 2-way players on the team. And they are very replaceable

But I love to use them against Persian Positions. I quickly run out of light troops attacking PPs, so stiffening an attack with a bunch of expendables is a very attractive option.
make sure you use them vs missions(ones with crossed swords and guaranteed rewards) not regular positions.
UTC +0:00
1
User
18 June, 2016, 1:30 PM UTC
I send 25 Hero's a day with 200 Javs to the fixed defensive persian prize.  Slow and steady but no real loss to me.
UTC +0:00
1
2379153 users registered; 62656 topics; 329573 posts; our newest member:Menelaw