Mega PvP and Position Event

Mega PvP and Position Event

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 6, 2016, 07:5606/06/16
05/16/15
Agreed. These tournaments are way too exclusive for mosts players. It wouldn't bother me if it didn't prevent coalitions quests from appearing, this penalises all of us.
Jun 6, 2016, 08:4506/06/16
07/12/15
Tel said:

I'm having the 'accidental versus cynical' debate with myself right now :) 

.. and may the best man.. err.. woman win! 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2016, 10:0406/06/16
09/17/15
Guys, I have some good news for you. I have explained your situation to our developers, and they will prepare a fix which allows Coalition quests to appear even if you have several Tournaments running. 
Jun 6, 2016, 11:1906/06/16
10/20/15

Tel, that's normal, the more you spend money, the less profitable their offers are, to make you pay all the more.

Welcome to the Plarium lobby :)
Jun 6, 2016, 13:5006/06/16
05/16/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, I have some good news for you. I have explained your situation to our developers, and they will prepare a fix which allows Coalition quests to appear even if you have several Tournaments running. 
That's great news, Alyona, many thanks!
Jun 7, 2016, 03:1706/07/16

first 250 get drachmas is not worth for troops spent but...

for rest of us there should be troops rewards based on pvp points gained like ordinary tournaments, as others mentioned some champions and maybe cavalry for rest of folks not only top 250

I mean who cares about stupid celebration, when we get nada....

and top 250 gets back fraction of what they spent...

nobody wins, nobody gets any freebie from this celebration.

Jun 7, 2016, 07:5806/07/16
09/17/15

Rob May said:

first 250 get drachmas is not worth for troops spent but...

for rest of us there should be troops rewards based on pvp points gained like ordinary tournaments, as others mentioned some champions and maybe cavalry for rest of folks not only top 250

I mean who cares about stupid celebration, when we get nada....

and top 250 gets back fraction of what they spent...

nobody wins, nobody gets any freebie from this celebration.

You all have received free gifts, remember? 

You have a chance to win prizes on Forum, or in our Facebook group. You still have ordinary Tournaments where you will be awarded for the points gained. 

Coalition Missions will be back soon. So why do you feel so upset? 

Jun 7, 2016, 12:4606/07/16

well not really upset :)

but I have different opinion about celebrations that's all.

specially if its big event for company, i would expect at least like 100 phalanx of free troops as gift for example or as mentioned for this 2 weeks tourney, reward for everybody in the end who participated, as I feel that's the main point to reward players who stick with game

or reward players who log in every day for 14 days during celebration, base don their level for example.

that's my though:)

I don't want to sound mean, but that's how everybody in my coalition feel more or less, I have yet to meet one person who says this tournament is anything than piece of garbage, sorry :)

just providing my feedback, good or bad, hope it helps make game better.

Jun 8, 2016, 13:1906/08/16
09/17/15
Rob May said:

well not really upset :)

but I have different opinion about celebrations that's all.

specially if its big event for company, i would expect at least like 100 phalanx of free troops as gift for example or as mentioned for this 2 weeks tourney, reward for everybody in the end who participated, as I feel that's the main point to reward players who stick with game

or reward players who log in every day for 14 days during celebration, base don their level for example.

that's my though:)

I don't want to sound mean, but that's how everybody in my coalition feel more or less, I have yet to meet one person who says this tournament is anything than piece of garbage, sorry :)

just providing my feedback, good or bad, hope it helps make game better.

Thank you. I will pass it to our devs 
Jun 8, 2016, 13:3506/08/16
10/13/15

As a relatively new player to the game, I do not expect to be given free stuff all the time or at all, but the truth is indeed that when you promote so much this Birthday Celebration as such and the fact that you will be rewarding people in general, you should do that.

I am not sure what was the free gift you are referring to, that was given to everyone but this 'celebratory tournament' is anything but. You don't even need to call it celebratory, might just call it 'grand season tournament' - people will fight for the drachmas just as much and at the end everyone is still happy - they get the rewards you get their expenditure so that they reach the rewards and those who want to fight for these rewards are all happy. Does not have to be once a year and does not have to be named for a birthday.

However don't call it birthday celebration. Birthday celebrations should celebrate and reward everyone being present/active during the said event. I.e. Give something to people who logged in on the exact date - or offer a nice promotion (better than the usual) on that date / period. Reward people who have been active throughout all days of the celebration, or perhaps people who participated in all tournaments during (regardless whether or not they won or not)

I can promise you that for people who cannot afford to participate, the 'birthday tournaments' have much more negative than positive effect as they just get discouraged, upset, annoyed, envious etc. Promote and reinforce positive emotions instead.

Just my random 2-cent babble.

And again, what was that free stuff everyone got that  you are referring to? 

This is some more feedback and I hope I have not offended anyone - it is only meant as suggestion and help, if anyone cares to look into it.

Jun 9, 2016, 01:3706/09/16
02/13/16

I have a feeling they will surprise all of us with something really cool based on the number of points we got in both of these tournaments in the end. 

I mean why wouldn't they want to load us with with a bunch of extra troops? We will use them to fight and the constant warring is what keeps the economy in this game moving.
Jun 9, 2016, 09:3806/09/16
Jun 9, 2016, 09:42(edited)
09/17/15
nltn said:

As a relatively new player to the game, I do not expect to be given free stuff all the time or at all, but the truth is indeed that when you promote so much this Birthday Celebration as such and the fact that you will be rewarding people in general, you should do that.

I am not sure what was the free gift you are referring to, that was given to everyone but this 'celebratory tournament' is anything but. You don't even need to call it celebratory, might just call it 'grand season tournament' - people will fight for the drachmas just as much and at the end everyone is still happy - they get the rewards you get their expenditure so that they reach the rewards and those who want to fight for these rewards are all happy. Does not have to be once a year and does not have to be named for a birthday.

However don't call it birthday celebration. Birthday celebrations should celebrate and reward everyone being present/active during the said event. I.e. Give something to people who logged in on the exact date - or offer a nice promotion (better than the usual) on that date / period. Reward people who have been active throughout all days of the celebration, or perhaps people who participated in all tournaments during (regardless whether or not they won or not)

I can promise you that for people who cannot afford to participate, the 'birthday tournaments' have much more negative than positive effect as they just get discouraged, upset, annoyed, envious etc. Promote and reinforce positive emotions instead.

Just my random 2-cent babble.

And again, what was that free stuff everyone got that  you are referring to? 

This is some more feedback and I hope I have not offended anyone - it is only meant as suggestion and help, if anyone cares to look into it.

We gave free gifts to all players. They were available in Events section till June 3 I guess.
Jun 9, 2016, 10:5806/09/16
10/20/15

MHarrington460 said:

I have a feeling they will surprise all of us with something really cool based on the number of points we got in both of these tournaments in the end. 

I mean why wouldn't they want to load us with with a bunch of extra troops? We will use them to fight and the constant warring is what keeps the economy in this game moving.

I don't think they will, but you're right, why wouldn't they ? :p

Giving massive rewards to all of us would make us happy and wouldn't cost them anything... Our battles would just be more epic and enjoyable.

Can't believe they are so stingy without a reason.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.