PERSONAL AVATARS

PERSONAL AVATARS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 30, 2016, 04:5905/30/16
01/25/16

PERSONAL AVATARS

I want my own personal avatar.  I understand Plarium's concern that some may choose inappropriate visuals but either ban the offender or make everyone go through an approval process and lock images in once approved for at least 6 months before any change allowed.  A quick glance should suffice to approve or not.

I, and I believe many others, are tired of seeing the same images over and over.  Plarium wants us to buy into the game, spend money to upgrade our city and troops but then leaves us with this small pool of images that makes it very generic. and defeats any personal character stamp individual players develop in game.

Will this take time and add some cost...yes but I kind of think Plarium is making money so make us happier.

This is a small thing when viewed against all the other requests they must receive but it will bond each player that much more to their game play.

Just my opinion.

W. S.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2016, 06:5205/30/16
11/05/15
this is something I would like to see however I am not sure it will happen, hopefully the gods will listen to us and make it so :)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 30, 2016, 10:0605/30/16
09/17/15

I think you should vote for it :) http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/news-and-announcements/topics/help-make-the-game-portal-better--5/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.