This topic is closed

UPGRADE SKETCHES?

23 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 June, 2016, 8:46 AM UTC
billy.bell3 said:

Which ones don't upgrade?  It won't help you if I tell you which ones.  I have a level 1 stable.
So what do you suggest?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Prometheus
10 June, 2016, 10:13 AM UTC

Archon, it is not possible to upgrade military buildings. At least for now :)

Though, You have plenty of buildings to upgrade to keep your builders at work and not getting lazy! :)

UTC +4:00
Rob May
10 June, 2016, 8:41 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

billy.bell3 said:

Which ones don't upgrade?  It won't help you if I tell you which ones.  I have a level 1 stable.
So what do you suggest?
there are many suggestions on that section of forum, to upgrade troops buildings so they produce troops faster
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC
Rob May said:

there are many suggestions on that section of forum, to upgrade troops buildings so they produce troops faster
We are planning to implement some features which will increase the speed of some processes in the game, but I can't give you more details. And it's not related with your Military buildings  At least as I know.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666951 users registered; 33970 topics; 253654 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger