New pantheons

New pantheons

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jun 1, 2016, 10:5806/01/16

We shall see about that.

And yes everybody that has ambition will aim for number 1 spot eventually...

The next number 1 will eventually also be kicked off that position and so on

Jun 1, 2016, 13:4006/01/16
Jun 1, 2016, 13:41(edited)
09/08/15

The problem of Death Inc 1 is they have a lot of alt accounts, semi active players, ppl who joined because they thought it would be "safe" , so they do not have so many active players anymore. Stats don't do everything and even a few players with gigantic armies will be destroyed if they have to do everything on their own. If they want to make a comeback one day they will have to clean their coa and kick the useless leechers. 

This game is about teamplay and diplomacy, so if you're bad at both you will eventually fall behind :)
Jun 2, 2016, 07:3606/02/16
08/08/15
ThatBloke said:

I wouldn't say that at all, but if it pleases you to think so, after all... It's your problem.

Death Inc has basically been betrayed (that so called "UFC" seems to have turned their blades against them, who were supposed to be part of it).

Rumors were floating around, everybody was persuaded the other side was preparing to attack them. In the end, outsiders came and pushed them to fight each other on the frontline, telling them they would follow...

When they finally realised both of them had been deceived, they ceased fire, as reasonable leaders should have done from the start. Maybe a good bash was necessary to awake them anyway ?

But of course, Death Inc is far from being dead. I perfectly know where they come from, I know they're the only group of players from a huge merger, that happened 2 years ago, who was able to stick together, and how they climbed the rankings in a matter of weeks.

Those who were not here two years ago can just not understand. And you're definitely underestimating their true power.

Now once again, you're free to do so... Beware though, as your awakening may be rough. :p

Jun 2, 2016, 07:4506/02/16
08/08/15

well that bloke is certainly loyal to death inc

however a few points

all empires rise and fall

di treated its allies like vassals. many of its players thought they were untouchable .there were many raids on their allies cities .diplomatic appeals fell on deaf ears.

betrayel? then so was the boston tea party!

coals don't fight like this for gain they fight like this for independence and freedom from threats and bulying

Jun 2, 2016, 12:4506/02/16
05/31/16

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 7, 2016, 03:3606/07/16

everytime small coas sign deal with bigger coals it can only go in certain ways.

idea is to create super multicoalition, but well they never last...

so either top coa milk sisters coas

or sister coas creates tons of problems for main coa

then if u as top coa relying on sister coa to keep your position, its dangerous place to be... not even betrayal ,but simply refusal of sisters coas to help in time of need can be devastating.

so bit of advice: count on yourself first, then form alliances, but don't overstretch too thin.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 7, 2016, 07:4706/07/16
09/17/15
Rob May said:

everytime small coas sign deal with bigger coals it can only go in certain ways.

idea is to create super multicoalition, but well they never last...

so either top coa milk sisters coas

or sister coas creates tons of problems for main coa

then if u as top coa relying on sister coa to keep your position, its dangerous place to be... not even betrayal ,but simply refusal of sisters coas to help in time of need can be devastating.

so bit of advice: count on yourself first, then form alliances, but don't overstretch too thin.

I think you could write a guide on this topic 
Jun 7, 2016, 11:4906/07/16
08/25/14

Loyal ?

I've been playing with their oldest members from the start. Yes, they're friends, lots of them. But above all, I know what they're worth.

Dropping pantheons only allows them to concentrate their defense for one part, and to focus on less targets for another part.

Never understimate a 2 to 3 years old player's offense, you've probably not met something like that yet.

Of course, by reducing their territory, they may get down in the rankings, but it doens't change anything to their power.

Now, having alts or semi active players is of course something completely different. Here I can't say much. I know the oldest ones as I said, but I'm not inside to know how things are running. Yes, if this is true, they may become weaker, of course. I don't know.

People were also saying SPQR was dead recently, yet I can still see them on the map, so I don't know what makes you think any coaltion is dead... Unless you know more than I do.

In both cases, dropping alts and inactives, recruiting or maybe merging could perfectly boost them. You can never tell. :)

Jun 7, 2016, 13:1606/07/16

well I have seen army of 2-3years old players, they from range of 100 k to about 200mil :) they can all run to brick wall

this offense might scare some new guys, but we both know that this is not enough to hold pantheons in long run, yes people are scared to take pantheon from top coa because of massive stick they carry, but if too many coas attack them at same time they will scatter

SPQR is prime example of poor management, yes I don't doubt they have players with crazy high numbers, but they got wiped out about 3 times out of map?

some portion of defense can be bought back with drachmas, but only portion of people can afford to do so, average folks have to recruit slowly, inactives will not replenish armies

and most importantly their in-game image been destroyed.

I'm sure they will get up and capture some pantheons, but I feel they will repeat same mistake, taking too many pantheons, when they simply have no numbers for it, people like to hold-on on past glory and don't think realistically.

i know you as term member doesn't like to hear this, but terms will follow DI fate as well sooner or later unless they change strategy, it doesn't matter how much offense or how good diplomacy u have:) if there are no numbers in pantheons they will fall :)

Jun 7, 2016, 14:3706/07/16
08/03/15

What is important, is that there is a huge show/war going on and the map is changing. This makes the game more interesting by giving some smaller coals the chance to hold pans and to see federations taking down super powers.

Nothing is taken for granded.This is SPARTAAA! :)

Happy wars!
Jun 7, 2016, 23:4306/07/16
Hackerista said:

What is important, is that there is a huge show/war going on and the map is changing. This makes the game more interesting by giving some smaller coals the chance to hold pans and to see federations taking down super powers.

Nothing is taken for granded.This is SPARTAAA! :)

Happy wars!
It's Chaos for sure.  Things have settled down a bit and I think both sides are picking up the bodies right now.  Round two is coming!
Jun 8, 2016, 08:2006/08/16
08/03/15
Did anybody mention Brick Walls? I love hitting Brick walls.
Jun 8, 2016, 21:2206/08/16
11/05/15
its alliance wars that are the most fun, the alliance I am in has been at war for 17 weeks now :D
Jun 9, 2016, 18:1806/09/16
08/03/15

Morteeee, isn't war fun? :) 17weeks is a very long time! How is it going? You should write a nice guide about Wars :)

Jun 9, 2016, 19:2406/09/16
11/05/15
lets just say the other alliance has NO pans left and ALL of their cap cities are down to level 5 and are staying there ;)
Jun 10, 2016, 10:1006/10/16
08/03/15

This war seems a bit one sided! But congratulations to your coalition and to your alliance.

Sparta is all about war!
Jun 10, 2016, 20:3906/10/16
Hackerista said:

This war seems a bit one sided! But congratulations to your coalition and to your alliance.

Sparta is all about war!
Sparta is about war if wallet allows it, otherwise its about dimplomacy
Jun 11, 2016, 10:3106/11/16
08/03/15

That's not just in game matter.All wars even in real life needs money my friend :) Just the richer, gets better armor and better weapons!

E.g In ancient Rome the people who were not that comfortable, had cheaper weapons/armor and belonging to a lowest ranking in the army.People from rich Families, were usually lieutenants with expensive weapons and armory etc...

We cannot just say about everything in this game it's all about wallets and money. I find it that in every online game that you do not buy it you have to spend to get some commodities.Even, in the games you buying, now they introduced a new way of buying Dlc's etc..Or they divide their games into parts so you can buy more..
Jun 11, 2016, 19:2306/11/16
11/05/15
Rob May said:

Hackerista said:

Sparta is all about war!
they have been offered a diplomatic solution 5 times now and have not accepted so we will continue to kill til they do :P
Jun 11, 2016, 19:2806/11/16
morteeee said:

Rob May said:

Hackerista said:

Sparta is all about war!
they have been offered a diplomatic solution 5 times now and have not accepted so we will continue to kill til they do :P
I remember these coas, one idiot in charge and rest of them blindly following without questioning. Its same like in real life, players have to step back and evaluate situation or continue to support some noob and fight for his ego :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.