New pantheons

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 19, 2016, 12:0105/19/16

New pantheons

Cool new pantheons soon...

2 things.

1. Can we get exact time of drop? it seems it somehow leaks to top coas always, but not to everyone. Would be much more fun if everyone is online.

2. Do we get full circle around map of pantheons? or simply just another per request of terminators only in their territory + LS2 ?

small or first time coas can have chance grab one in chaos created of multiple pan spawns, not if u have 10 coalitions camping like 10 pantheons(top coa+their sister coas)

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2016, 12:3905/19/16
May 19, 2016, 12:42(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Archon,

Last time they appeared only in the northwest quadrant.

I'm wondering as well where they'll appear this time.

The most probable could be going on circling around the map. Turning the trigonometric way should put them to the southwest quadrant, where they'd once again favor another big coalition (Lost Souls) by expanding their territory... Or Death inc. and Terminators once again if they would turn clockwise and put them on the northeast quadrant.

I found the choice they made for the first time they didn't put them all around the map was quite unfortunate, as the best location would have been on the southeast quadrant, where various coalitions territories nurseries are located, and I fear they'll have to wait for yet another 3 months. :-/

Of course, negociating some territories start locations with the major coalitons is always possible, so those who haven't considered diplomacy yet should start immediately... :p

And remember : encased pantheons are useless, as you won't be able to expand in the future, since new pantheons will always appear at the periphery of the historical map. As such, trying to conquer pantheons in the middle of other coaltiions territories is totally nonsensical.

Always negociate for a pantheon located on the outer rim, and start your future territory from there, always expanding outwards.

At the same time, avoid doing so in the middle of another coalition outer border. They'll fight you to death to keep it open, as they'll allow nobody to choke them and prevent future expansion.

Be wise, always aim at pantheons inserted between two coalitions, and negocaite with them right now, before it's too late and everybody is kung fu fighting... :p LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 20, 2016, 08:2805/20/16
May 31, 2016, 15:34(edited)
09/17/15

Greetings.

1) We never disclose the exact time of spawn. But they will appear soon

2) They will be added starting from the location of the previously added ones. But I don't know how many of them will be added this time.

May 21, 2016, 12:1405/21/16
01/27/15
They should have dropped 100 or more and let the players have some fun.  A mere 15 that were sucked up in 8 minutes.
May 22, 2016, 18:4405/22/16

and since now all top coas will know its 15 at time, they will be ready and have lot's of other coalitions on standby to help them out. Which only helps monopoly system.

If everyone has to take their own and top coas their 15-20 each, it give more chance to others to grab 1 for themselves.

Result will be more unique badges on map, which is good thing.

May 23, 2016, 09:4105/23/16
09/17/15
Rob May said:

and since now all top coas will know its 15 at time, they will be ready and have lot's of other coalitions on standby to help them out. Which only helps monopoly system.

If everyone has to take their own and top coas their 15-20 each, it give more chance to others to grab 1 for themselves.

But even TOP Coalitions are limited in Units, right? So if they capture new Pantheons, they will have to divide their Defensive Units among the old and the new Pantheons, which means they will be easier to defeat. 
May 23, 2016, 11:2405/23/16
01/27/15

That depends on how many defensive and offensive troops they have.  In Theory they stretch thinner but in real life, by who's standards? If a top 5 coalition has a collective of 2-3 billion defense then realistically they can defend very well against the majority of coalitions.  Then if a pantheon is in fact taken from them by a run of the mill coalition, the larger coal has yet another 2-3 billion in offense to claim it back.  The downside is the coalition that captured it may lose all of their offense and defense in one transaction, rendering them useless for some time to come.  So the conclusion is: Nobody will ever attempt it.

May 23, 2016, 16:1005/23/16

I agree rix, in real world yes they would be limited, but since there is no limit how many troops you can have only your credit card limit.

any top coalition have few billion defense that's given, but what stopping them to have 10bil or more? if some players coin really hard.

my point is that if they are know that pantheons are spawning, yes they have many active players and will be waiting, but if they have to capture lets say 15-20 patheons at same time it create really stress on them, give chance to others to maybe capture one and reinforce it.(time will tell if they can actually hold it) but if only few pantheons release these top coalitions will stack them up with hundreds of millions in 2-5minutes and game over for everybody else.

or use their sister coas to each capture 1 pantheon for them, like lost souls, did they ever capture their own pantheon? not sure which drugs they giving to their sister coas, but since like forever others capturing pans for them. but still if there is 100 pantheons spawning, chances are new coalitions can capture one.

it is true u can try to take pan from top coa, but they don't take it well... they might give people some slack if they took pantheon from xerxes, but not from them.

as rix pointed out, it would cost them lots of offense to capture it, but then no amount of defense will hold it as they will retaliate and they will be out for blood.

Reason why top coas are feared is not their defense, but people who will downgrade capital and raid cities over and over again with hundreds of million armies in size.

so I repeat again, more pantheons spawned at same time, creates stir, higher chances for average coas to grab pantheon and it creates quite amount of pressure to top coas. if pans are released in small numbers top coas will be well prepared and will dominate map even more. Diversity is good thing, not handful of coalitions dominate everything

May 24, 2016, 08:3605/24/16
08/25/14

In our case, the limit is rather for how long we've been playing and developping.

Maybe a credit card is a way to catch up with 2 1/2 years lateness, but It's quite an expensive way... :p

Don't worry, I have enough spare defense to put in at least one additional hundreth of mixed level 3 and 5 pantheons, to my standards, of course, that are at least twice as much as requested already. ;)

Maybe your problem is you're too much in a hurry. I agree the number of new pantheons has been quite scarce recently, but on the other hand, they now pop every 3 months instead of once or twice a year previously.

I also can see very well by just checking the map that some of the once young coalitions who were complaining in the past are now starting to build quite decent territories and are catching with the top 10 rankings, if not ranked there already.

This proves the only valuable criteria are patience, perseverance and team work. As I've always said. :)

May 30, 2016, 00:5205/30/16
10/20/15

Can't wait for a trustworthy marathoner to narrate us what happened recently in those epic pantheon battles !

No doubt it will remain engraved in the Spartan chronicles for generations    
May 30, 2016, 10:0405/30/16
09/17/15
lefeubleu said:

Can't wait for a trustworthy marathoner to narrate us what happened recently in those epic pantheon battles !

Maybe you could also share some battlereports or any information?
May 30, 2016, 23:3105/30/16
01/27/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

lefeubleu said:

Maybe you could also share some battlereports or any information?
There are probably 500 reports or more on pantheon takeovers in the past 48 hours
May 31, 2016, 08:3705/31/16
08/25/14

Yes, there were wars, promises of alliances, betrayals, and finally peace treaties.

Others are still kung fu fighting around... ^^

May 31, 2016, 08:4105/31/16
08/25/14

Rob May said:

It's important to finally understand the only purpose of pantheons is to build territories for ranking.

Snatching lonely pantheons anywhere on the map is futile and useless.

Top coalitions will only care for pantheons that will directly enlarge their existing territories and nothing else. They don't care at all for pantheons located anywhere else and will leave them to anybody wants them.

May 31, 2016, 10:3005/31/16
Pantheons enougfh to fight over now that the end of death inc is near :D
May 31, 2016, 12:5005/31/16
08/25/14

I wouldn't say that at all, but if it pleases you to think so, after all... It's your problem.

Death Inc has basically been betrayed (that so called "UFC" seems to have turned their blades against them, who were supposed to be part of it).

Rumors were floating around, everybody was persuaded the other side was preparing to attack them. In the end, outsiders came and pushed them to fight each other on the frontline, telling them they would follow...

When they finally realised both of them had been deceived, they ceased fire, as reasonable leaders should have done from the start. Maybe a good bash was necessary to awake them anyway ?

But of course, Death Inc is far from being dead. I perfectly know where they come from, I know they're the only group of players from a huge merger, that happened 2 years ago, who was able to stick together, and how they climbed the rankings in a matter of weeks.

Those who were not here two years ago can just not understand. And you're definitely underestimating their true power.

Now once again, you're free to do so... Beware though, as your awakening may be rough. :p

May 31, 2016, 13:0105/31/16
10/20/15

I can't, Alyona, I haven't taken part in any of the recent pantheon battles... That's why I was asking :)

Cheers Thatbloke
May 31, 2016, 22:3705/31/16
01/27/15
ThatBloke said:

I wouldn't say that at all, but if it pleases you to think so, after all... It's your problem.

Death Inc has basically been betrayed (that so called "UFC" seems to have turned their blades against them, who were supposed to be part of it).

I saw that, some sister coals and some UFC coals became turncoats.  What a shame
Jun 1, 2016, 05:2406/01/16
11/26/14
Guess the old saying keep your friends close , but keep your enemies even closer stands true..I had a feeling most of them sister coals only became allies to keep themselves protected while they built enough men to betray there so called allies...
Jun 1, 2016, 08:3606/01/16

Well they sure do try to fight back but they are down to 5 pantheons at this moment and will soon be down to 0 ...

im sure some off their members will walk away from death inc by then so the end is near...

offcourse i could Always be wrong..

the fact they got betrayed by their sister coalitions proves that those coalitions arent good allies to anyone and those coalitions should also be destroyed in my eyes..

Fair enough they had this coming for a very long time now..

This does prove that not a single coalition is untouchable...

might give others food for thoughts.

Jun 1, 2016, 09:3506/01/16
01/27/15

I do not think they will be wiped out at all. They didn't LOSE all those pans, they dropped them to battle and when the dust settles, they will be in revenge mode and rightfully so.

The number one spot isn't the most pleasant and takes some serious effort to maintain, they held it the longest for sure.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.