Refreshing to Receive Reports and PMs

5 Replies
Isidora
19 May, 2016, 1:21 AM UTC
For quite a while now, we are having to refresh to check for new PMs and for reports.  Sometimes the indicator number appears; however, you can't see the message or the report until you've refreshed.  Is this something that Plarium is working on?  Are all players having this problem?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2016, 8:07 AM UTC
We do have the issue with reports which we are currently working on. Unfortunately, it will take some time for us to resolve this issue due to some technical complications.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
landi
20 May, 2016, 6:26 PM UTC
hi yes I am having the same problem and also coalition messages from my heg  aren't reaching myself and other coal members
UTC +2:00
FastReD
20 May, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC

landi said:

hi yes I am having the same problem and also coalition messages from my hegĀ  aren't reaching myself and other coal members

Archon if you are having problems with the courier please contact the support team to investigate your caseĀ http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/Step1/52

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
frikk
5 July, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC
Here it is, July, and this problem persists. What is being done, if anything?
UTC +0:00
FastReD
5 July, 2016, 5:01 PM UTC

frikk said:

Here it is, July, and this problem persists. What is being done, if anything?

as I said before please contact our support team to investigate the case

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
1666699 users registered; 33968 topics; 253744 posts; our newest member:Za Yano Real