This topic is closed

returning of units

5 Replies
alexandr01
18 May, 2016, 2:10 PM UTC
My suggestion is that when you click to see your returning units, you to be able to see also the resources they bring back. It`s easier than to look your reports, attempting to find the last report for the city, its name you have already forgotten.
UTC +3:00
Kakos
18 May, 2016, 2:15 PM UTC
Not a bad idea actually.. nice!
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 May, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC
Yeah. it's not a bad one. But we're limited in space in some windows. We are planning to make some improvements to the Unit tracking Icon, so it will become more user-friendly, and it will be easier to track your Units. But unfortunately, we can't show you additional information in that dropdown window.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ThatBloke
19 May, 2016, 12:10 PM UTC

Actually... There's another, more important detail that would be useful about returning units.

Instead of bringing your own city when you click on them, it would be fine if they would bring the target where they come from instead !!!

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
alexandr01
20 May, 2016, 1:44 PM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Actually... There's another, more important detail that would be useful about returning units.

Instead of bringing your own city when you click on them, it would be fine if they would bring the target where they come from instead !!!

and I agree that it`s also gut idea.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC
alexandr01 said:

ThatBloke said:

and I agree that it`s also gut idea.
Our developers are planning to change the returning Units window and something similar will be included. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1662968 users registered; 33761 topic; 253217 posts; our newest member:kyl