All Categories

Coalition Capital bonuses are not working at all.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 17, 2016, 13:1105/17/16
08/25/14

Hello ! :)

Now we've raised our "Grain consuption reduction" discipline to level 3, I can affirm it gives absolutely nothing.

I've seen my units residual displayed consumption (on units descriptions) decreasing as this discipline level was increasing, but absolutement nothing changed at all in my grain stocks going on evaporating at over 5k per hour rate (though my units consumption now reads 0.00, but the negative grain production rate was exactly the same before).

So it's basically not working at all, and now I'm actually wondering if any of the other bonuses (regarding offense and defense enhancements, etc.) are even working at all. ^^

Of course, it could be just we now have a 3% reduction from the residual 3% after the academy level 80 and temple of Demeter level 20, but even if the "0.00" was just a display bug (meaning instead of displaying "0.00" for light infantry for instance, it should actually still display "0.03", i.e. 0,0291 rounded up to 0.03), I think considering the number of units I'm feeding, something could have at least slightly changed in my grain rate, and... Nothing.

Could Plarium please check ? :)

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2016, 11:4505/19/16
May 19, 2016, 11:48(edited)
08/25/14

Well, of course, but I was echoing to other players remarks.

Especially people having raised the discipline to 4, 5, 6% etc. and saying the consumption was increasing even more.

Now I think it just didn't change, except for the value displayed in the units themselves that's going nuts, and is driving players into thinking increasing the discipline past 3% would increase consumption instead a of reducing it, while I'm now thinking it doesn't, either way. :p

I made this message public in order to collect other players' remarks and comparisons before / after discipline level increases, so they could confirm or amend my own observations. :)

Remember how the individual units were showing strange values before they fixed the Temple of Demeter one 1/2 year ago... This is probably still in development, and accurate information has to be transmitted to the staff to help them adjust this.

I'm going to issue a ticket anyway. :)

May 26, 2016, 07:1405/26/16
08/25/14

Alyona,

Since I can apparently not directly mesage you, I'd just like to tell you that if the numbers showing in the table you linked are actually seen in the units descriptions, then this game seems to be displaying them correctly.

The calculations are otherwise the same I exposed above.

It's just that they don't show correctly in Sparta's units descriptions.

Jun 3, 2016, 04:2606/03/16
02/18/16
Agreed. I created a spreadsheet with the grain consumptions displayed per unit in game, multiplied by the number of units i have of each. My grain consumption should be 725 according to my calculation; in game it is listed as 1857. More than just a little bit off, to say the least....
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 7, 2016, 07:4506/07/16
09/17/15
We've already discussed it in another thread. I'm closing this one.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.