We are looking for a new native English Speaking Moderator for Sparta: Age of War
User ID: 22504
17 May, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC
We are looking for a new native English Speaking Moderator for Sparta: Age of War.
We know nobody knows the ins and outs of our games better than you, the players! We would like your experience and guidance to help our amazing community continue to grow and prosper.
We are now looking for a new Moderator for our Forum. The right person will be motivated, honest, reliable and above-all friendly towards gamers within our community.
What we are looking for:
- A mature, responsible and professional person to actively moderate our forums, providing answers, assistance or just a helping hand to any and all members of the community.
- Someone with vast experience in our games.
- A person with the ability to mediate discussions between players however always remains neutral.
- Someone committed to our games and the community. Moderating our forum isn't for the weak-hearted and being able to commit time per day to fostering a positive atmosphere in our forums and helping players is a large part of a moderator's role.
- Preferably someone who is already active in the forum and who already has the respect of the players they will be helping.
Your responsibilities as a Moderator include:
- Providing advice and help to players in the group.
- Playing an active part in developing new ideas for our game.
- Moderating and monitoring the group to the best of your ability and knowledge.
- If necessary, you will be entrusted with the ability to warn/ban abusive players within the group.
If you feel like you're right for the role and think you could positively influence our forums, please don't hesitate to contact me with the following information:
1. The coordinates of your in-game location.
2. How long you've been playing our games, and which game(s) you play.
3. Your current Level in-game.
4. If you are or have ever been in a Coalition. (If yes, which one and what is your rank)?
5. Details about any relevant experience moderating other forums or groups, including which forums and for how long.
6. And most importantly, why do you want to become a moderator for our games?
If you've read all of the above and still would like to contribute and help the forum grow as a moderator, please send your information to me in a private message, and I will contact you right back.
War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.