more action

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 10, 2016, 21:1005/10/16
04/24/15

more action

plarium, 

i watched on youtube some clips from your game, all in one voice say... terrible game, no action

so my advize, stop with your politic of creating offers, who like to buy , wuill buy anyway, 

beter start to create some action.

my advuize is, last 15 seconds to be locked, and player can see his attack with cav, infantry, and also defence from city, 

so make stimulation of some battle, will ber more interesting, than only 1 min to attack, and u win or lose, no watch . 

people will be more satisfaed when will see his attack, and how his army destroy deffence or he lost battle. that is easy, only u show some cav, and infantry and simulation of battle. so last 15  min all will see, attack like movie and u will see your forces and attqacked city forces, some battle about 15 sec, and then result win or lose.

i think will stop leave players. now is maybe interesting, but for some month is poor, and we big lvl play only because we are big lvl, not because is interesting.

i told, after your attack from your sponsored player, i open 2 time in a day, if have some alive to take it, if dont , nothing, no more like before, so better make simulation of battle than u make how to take moremoney.

with simulation u will keep pplayers, with offers, u will lose more and more

your choice, but definetlly no more interesting game is sparta
Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2016, 21:4105/10/16
Lol, the way you write is pure gold. I laugh out loud every time, no offense intended. 
May 10, 2016, 22:1805/10/16
04/24/15

good

im happy that u laugh, and u are happy .

normal, when game is not  interested u can be happy with me

thanks
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.