This topic is closed

Time to add some CUSTOMIZATION - Color skins for buildings and others...

5 Replies
Astyanax
5 May, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC

Time to to offer players a bit of city customization for in-game drachmas, like most online games do...

1. Color skins for buildings - allowing to change the colors of roofs will take little work from your designer team, as no additional art would need to be made, but will add tons of individuality to the game, and give players a chance to make their cities feel unique. Little work/great drachmas return for Plarium, and most importantly satisfied fans. Colors should be lore friendly of course (bronze, wood, gold , ebony, ivory etc.).

2. Rotation of buildings - more time consuming to realize, and perhaps not as important, but would also add greatly to customization and reduce the clone-like appearance of cities.

3.. More decorations - adding the ones, social media users get would be a nice start.

UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 May, 2016, 10:11 AM UTC
Thank you for your suggestion. Let's see what other players think of it. Maybe they will propose their own ideas. And then I will pass them to our developers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kakos
6 May, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC
I for one think this is a great idea, lets make our cities more individualistic and more personal!!  
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
morteeee
9 May, 2016, 6:20 PM UTC

I like this idea too

make Pink one of the colours please ;)
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
seneka
10 May, 2016, 7:25 PM UTC
Only support this if they stick to historic look. No rediculous colors please. Otherwise like the idea.
UTC +3:00
morteeee
10 May, 2016, 10:38 PM UTC
seneka said:

Only support this if they stick to historic look. No rediculous colors please. Otherwise like the idea.
so no pink then? 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
1781714 users registered; 48452 topics; 287586 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger