All Categories

XP Exhibition Looking for Tips

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 3, 2016, 15:4805/03/16

Hello I'm somewhat new to this game, I was wondering what would be the best strategy for the current XP Exhibition tournament being held. I would like to get the full reward for the tournament so I ask for tips of what I should do, thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2016, 15:5805/03/16
Jun 11, 2019, 12:04(edited)
02/03/15

Well if you have the troops for it, you should try Persian Positions, theyre pretty good for racking up XP. And i would wait a little bit to see if another tournament spawns in that correlates with the XP touney so that you get double points.

May 3, 2016, 16:3605/03/16
I've considered those, however what you're suggesting implies that I wait and I'd prefer to gain as many points as fast as I can to secure the rewards.
May 3, 2016, 17:0105/03/16

YouSea said:

I've considered those, however what you're suggesting implies that I wait and I'd prefer to gain as many points as fast as I can to secure the rewards.

Yes, it is always difficult to be patient and wait, thus perhaps missing the opportunity to score big, but in my experience ...

1. combining tourneys (or even missions or challenges) is excellent strategy to score double, perhaps triple with a single battle, 
  2. many of the good tourney, mission and challenge results very often rely on one (or at least very few) good raids or defensive battles, rather than on raiding away at one's heart content (one good ambush is worth 100 raids :-),
  3. unless you have a very large troop contingent, you are probably better off biding your time, waiting for that one golden moment, when you catch your opponent napping (or over overconfident), and ...
  4. if it's not this tourney, then all the more infantry archers you will have at the ready to massacre your foe's phalanx and cavalry troops in the next one.
m2cw Dio
May 4, 2016, 02:2205/04/16

simply do all daily quests:

they each give about 200 XP, doesn't seems much, but most of them are super easy

raid certain amount of resources, siege city, kill 2 positions etc... you should be bale to do most of them, if not wait 4hours until they time out

u should get around 8k points or so for first 3 rewards without ever fighting anyone(losing units), just gameplay

May 4, 2016, 02:3505/04/16
alright thanks for the advice! honestly I've been wasting a lot of troops on Persians and got over 2k points just from them but ill do the daily quests they seem really efficient. Whenever there is another event going on at the same time i can do both at the same time and that'll be fun x3
May 6, 2016, 14:1105/06/16
May 6, 2016, 14:12(edited)
10/20/15

Hi there,

There's an interesting thing about Persians and this tournament : this is the moment where you need to level up your positions, that is to say to attack the top levels of Persians, because you will get lots of free XP each time when clicking on the left-side quests icon with a sword and claiming your reward for beating your highest position. And of course, you will still get the XP for the fight itself.

By the way there are individual missions which don't disappear unless you do them, is there no other choice ? Do you have that too ?
May 6, 2016, 16:5805/06/16
if you mean crossed swords missions, they are available every 5 levels you kill of ordinary positions, and have guaranteed rewards, but are stronger also.
May 7, 2016, 20:3305/07/16
10/20/15
No not at all, I meant the individual events sorry, the ones that normally disappear after 4 hours
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.