This topic is closed

City maximum defense bonus?

33 Replies
RIX
8 May, 2016, 10:52 AM UTC
Ah ok so it's the Facebook version that offers a better overall defensive bonus.  Makes sense :)  Thanks Grim
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
FastReD
8 May, 2016, 1:39 PM UTC

Archon, I'm not fooling absolutely nothing, I do not play on this platform, so did not know what was missing some things and I thought I had the same thing, again and ask public apology for the confunsion, 

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Kakos
8 May, 2016, 1:50 PM UTC
FastReD said:

Archon, I'm not fooling absolutely nothing, I do not play on this platform, so did not know what was missing some things and I thought I had the same thing, again and ask public apology for the confunsion, 

Is all good, Grim explained what the confusion was about
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
GrimmLord
9 May, 2016, 4:49 PM UTC

One (like) for your apology FASTRED...

Overall we are all humans & mistakes will happen....

more people fails to accept their faults...

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
UTC +5:00
Greed oft o'er reaches itself
9 May, 2016, 5:56 PM UTC

Fast Red, yep no need for public apologies, you just got your wires crossed between this server and facebook sparta, plus you're the only mod/admin I notice still regularly answering people on forum since the server fiasco. I think the rest of staff are trying to fix the mobile phone charger that powers plarium's server.

Cheers to thread starter and all others who shed some light on the def bonus conundrum.

Theres always some decor I cant recognise on the feature page when you get a decor wheel discount, it's maybe some of those 6pt items.

At least everyone almost tallys up the same now. 

BTW plarium, some decor spaces could have been better placed as they're partially obscured by tower/building in front of farm or lumberyards etc, so are difficult to spot even in edit mode showing the coloured squares.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2016, 9:37 AM UTC

necab15-games said:

BTW plarium, some decor spaces could have been better placed as they're partially obscured by tower/building in front of farm or lumberyards etc, so are difficult to spot even in edit mode showing the coloured squares.

Thank you for your feedback. What exactly would you like to improve? Maybe you could show some screenshots?

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
anonrh_m
12 May, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC
I read on a Wiki board that City Defenses are activated or enhanced by having Heros in one City. Does anyone know about this and if it is true?? TY
UTC +5:00
BongyKong
12 May, 2016, 11:34 AM UTC
anonrh_m said:

I read on a Wiki board that City Defenses are activated or enhanced by having Heros in one City. Does anyone know about this and if it is true?? TY
Not true,they add to troops that are stationed outside the acrop,1% per 100 CDB
UTC +10:00
BongyKong
12 May, 2016, 11:35 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

necab15-games said:

Thank you for your feedback. What exactly would you like to improve? Maybe you could show some screenshots?

The ability to rotate your city would help.
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 May, 2016, 7:56 AM UTC
BongyKong said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

necab15-games said:

The ability to rotate your city would help.
Sure it would. I think that most of our players dream of it But unfortunately, it's too complicated, so I doubt that we will do that for our web-based games. However, our developers are considering this idea of our Mobile games, so who knows, maybe we'll have such opportunity on Mobile in the future)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Ritmas
13 May, 2016, 11:12 AM UTC
These are some of the places that are hard/impossible to see (city defenses near walls, lumberjacks)

ThatBloke
14 May, 2016, 9:16 AM UTC

They're much easier to access if you zoom in. :)

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Ritmas
16 May, 2016, 7:27 AM UTC

ThatBloke said:

They're much easier to access if you zoom in. :)

Seriously, you should try before suggesting... Still cant see:

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 May, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
Thank you for the screenshots. I have passed your suggestion to our developers.
1667929 users registered; 34113 topics; 254106 posts; our newest member:Rahul 21