This topic is closed

Grain Consumption Reduction

6 Replies
RIX forum RETIRED
26 April, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC

I currently have a 100% grain reduction consumption between Demeter, Academy and Capital.  Every single troop type in my military buildings show a grain consumption of 0.00 but yet on the board it shows I am still consuming 2600 grain per hour and I am only yielding the difference per hour of my max grain production.


Anyone else seeing this error?

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 April, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC

RIX said:


I currently have a 100% grain reduction consumption between Demeter, Academy and Capital.  Every single troop type in my military buildings show a grain consumption of 0.00 but yet on the board it shows I am still consuming 2600 grain per hour and I am only yielding the difference per hour of my max grain production.







Anyone else seeing this error?


Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum.

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: plrm.me/Plarium_Support.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
27 April, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC
Yes I did submit a ticket for the issue, Thank you but I was merely asking if others were experiencing the problem ;)
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
28 April, 2016, 11:01 AM UTC

Here was the reply from support:




This is ********* with Plarium Support. Thank you for contacting us. We have conducted a thorough investigation of the situation based on the information you provided in the bug report. The issue in question does not qualify as a game error as it is part of the game functionality. It ensures that the game operates correctly and does not have a negative influence on the game balance. Unfortunately, the bonuses aren't adding up in that way. Some of them are stacked multiplicatively. I have forwarded the information to the game developers and hope that they will fix the issue with display of small numbers so a player could better understand how the consumption of Grain is calculated. Please note that since the information you provided does not confirm that there is a bug, the status of the request was changed to "Closed". Good luck in the game and I hope you do not experience any errors in the future.

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Rob May
29 April, 2016, 6:29 AM UTC

well that was pretty obvious that it wouldnt be capital lvl 20, +20% grain reduction added to 97% making 117%:)

if you have 97% reduction, that new reduction would be applied to that remaining 3% which u actually consume.


so my best guess is 20% down from 3%, maybe around 2.4% consumption? my best guess

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 April, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
It's good to know that they've looked into this issue and will make necessary changes in the future. Let's hope that it will be more clear when the changes will be applied.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
KiLLOMATiC
29 April, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC
Yes you probably have a small amount of consumption although units show nothing
"Bring it"
UTC +0:00
0
1778035 users registered; 48085 topics; 286179 posts; our newest member:SashaRasmus