ability to upgrade the troop production buildings

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 25, 2016, 19:5804/25/16
01/11/16

ive done the math, you get the most defense for your resource input when you buy javaliners. for offense its between swordsmen or hoplites. this makes the excitement of getting a new clss of warrior open dissappate pretty quickly. when you realize that the soldiers you started with are still your best investment, it makes things just boring. if game creators would figure out a way to allow players to update the infantry camp, barracks, stables, and armory the way all the other buildings get upgraded (1-20 with resources, 21-25 with sketches) that would be great. with each upgrade level, the resource requirement for each soldier type would be reduced by 1-2%. that would allow players to decide to upgrade the armory or stables to level 20, thereby making the troops we waited so long to be able to build slightly more resource wise. it would also give those 4 artisans something to do for another few weeks beyond the end of their productive time with the current building availabilty.  what do other players think about this?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2016, 20:2804/25/16
02/25/16

Is it really true? Those low infantry units seem so lame...

Of course as the game progresses resource cost is not the limiting factor but the production capacity of your 4 military buildings is.

What unit builds most Off/Def points per minute of production in each of the 4 buildings?

Apr 25, 2016, 20:3104/25/16
02/25/16
As far as upgrading military buildings I think an upgrading system for the Hall of Heroes should be implemented which would increase the Heroes Off/Def stats like other units get through the upgraded agreement signing?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 26, 2016, 11:2304/26/16
09/17/15

Thank you for this suggestion. May I ask you to give more details? Also I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Apr 26, 2016, 12:3604/26/16
09/19/14

i cannot speak about getting costs lower im already on 100 days on all 4 barracks. But would like to shorten that time, AND i know im not the only one

PS: scrolls are maxed out 
May 4, 2016, 15:1305/04/16
08/25/15

I do support this idea. But with a variant: It is not resources what limit the production of troops, but time. I think that the upgrades to the military buildings should modify the production time. 

There is a suggestion for game balance, that I think will not be quite popular: reducing production of troops shall increment the cost (resources) used to build troops.

May 5, 2016, 16:3205/05/16
01/10/16

Chilango Chilaquil said:

I do support this idea. But with a variant: It is not resources what limit the production of troops, but time. I think that the upgrades to the military buildings should modify the production time. 

There is a suggestion for game balance, that I think will not be quite popular: reducing production of troops shall increment the cost (resources) used to build troops.

Agree 100%!

An upgrade to troop producing buildings should yield lower troop production times across the board. If done, the change in algorithms would need to reflect if the player has a lvl 1 stable or barracks etc..

It is certainly doable from a programming standpoint-but again, the time decrease to build troops vs. an increase in resources might not popular.

As stated, I for one would love to see lower build times.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.