This topic is closed

No lion's den for us huh...

1 Reply
Astyanax
25 April, 2016, 7:49 PM UTC

Dear Plarium,

...why do FB users get unique decorations like lion's den, chariots, winemakers and many more, while millions of non FB players don't. Why such distinction for them, and such discrimination against us? Do you value us as any less as supporters of Sparta? Are we not just as devoted and diligent archons as they?Answer me Basillius, damn it...

PS. Decorations, FYI, are QUITE important for girls, so excuse my rant above and my language below, but when the **** are we going to get some new ones anyway? It ain't that hard to add a few pixels of work...and don't you want our drachmas anyway?
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 11:27 AM UTC
Astyanax said:

Dear Plarium,

...why do FB users get unique decorations like lion's den, chariots, winemakers and many more, while millions of non FB players don't. Why such distinction for them, and such discrimination against us? Do you value us as any less as supporters of Sparta? Are we not just as devoted and diligent archons as they?Answer me Basillius, damn it...

PS. Decorations, FYI, are QUITE important for girls, so excuse my rant above and my language below, but when the **** are we going to get some new ones anyway? It ain't that hard to add a few pixels of work...and don't you want our drachmas anyway?
Please don't worry. We will add some new decorations if future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666096 users registered; 33973 topics; 253404 posts; our newest member:willem