No lion's den for us huh...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 25, 2016, 19:4904/25/16
09/28/15

No lion's den for us huh...

Dear Plarium,

...why do FB users get unique decorations like lion's den, chariots, winemakers and many more, while millions of non FB players don't. Why such distinction for them, and such discrimination against us? Do you value us as any less as supporters of Sparta? Are we not just as devoted and diligent archons as they?Answer me Basillius, damn it...

PS. Decorations, FYI, are QUITE important for girls, so excuse my rant above and my language below, but when the **** are we going to get some new ones anyway? It ain't that hard to add a few pixels of work...and don't you want our drachmas anyway?
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 26, 2016, 11:2704/26/16
09/17/15
Astyanax said:

Dear Plarium,

...why do FB users get unique decorations like lion's den, chariots, winemakers and many more, while millions of non FB players don't. Why such distinction for them, and such discrimination against us? Do you value us as any less as supporters of Sparta? Are we not just as devoted and diligent archons as they?Answer me Basillius, damn it...

PS. Decorations, FYI, are QUITE important for girls, so excuse my rant above and my language below, but when the **** are we going to get some new ones anyway? It ain't that hard to add a few pixels of work...and don't you want our drachmas anyway?
Please don't worry. We will add some new decorations if future.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.