This topic is closed

What Happened To The "LOG OUT" button?

18 Replies
User
22 April, 2016, 6:02 PM UTC
Where is the log out button?  Put is back at the top please.
UTC +0:00
2
Community Manager
25 April, 2016, 12:22 PM UTC
Collis said:

Where is the log out button?  Put is back at the top please.
It's in your profile now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
User
25 April, 2016, 7:37 PM UTC
Never understood why most game developers consistently ignore one of life's most important rules - IF IT AIN'T BROKEN, DON'T FIX IT.
UTC -4:00
0
User
25 April, 2016, 8:55 PM UTC

Agree with you Astyanax...Annoying and slow to log out now.

The game is infuriatingly slow until you get into Full Screen Mode... why not put that button on the first screen? Nope... have to click out of 2-3 ad screens from the browser before you can get to the Full Screen mode.  2-3 minutes wasted each time I log in.

And the game does not save anything in the browser cache... every time it loads it has to reload every single graphic. Another 2-3 minutes of wasted time.


MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
2
User
25 April, 2016, 10:10 PM UTC
boisdejustice said:

The game is infuriatingly slow until you get into Full Screen Mode...have to click out of 2-3 ad screens from the browser before you can get to the Full Screen mode.  2-3 minutes wasted each time I log in.


Boisde, had the same problem when I used Firefox...switching to Chrome solved all painful loading issues and 5 minute waits during the add click-throughs.
UTC -4:00
0
Community Manager
26 April, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC
Log out button won't be moved. But if you have any other suggestions, please share.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
User
26 April, 2016, 11:56 AM UTC

Suggestion : duplicate it on the top bar as previously, and don't open a new tab when clicking on it. ^^


Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
1
Community Manager
27 April, 2016, 9:06 AM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Suggestion : duplicate it on the top bar as previously, and don't open a new tab when clicking on it. ^^


It won't be duplicated in the top, but I have passed your second suggestion 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
30 April, 2016, 7:29 PM UTC

and not only that.

why i must when log in always see first offers? i lost 1 min to close all offers, amd click day change. who like to buy , know where is offers, 

before some month i was attacked, and i lost, but i log in in that time, if didnt open first that offers, for money, i will defend attack, i lost 100 k ress, for some stupid offers. 

all know where is it,. and now with tyhis download, we lose time, log out is more complicated, 

plarium u really dont know to improve game, only  u like to improve your bank account
Aleksandar III Makedonski
UTC +1:00
2
Community Manager
5 May, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC
AlexandeIIIMKD said:

and not only that.

why i must when log in always see first offers? i lost 1 min to close all offers, amd click day change. who like to buy , know where is offers, 

before some month i was attacked, and i lost, but i log in in that time, if didnt open first that offers, for money, i will defend attack, i lost 100 k ress, for some stupid offers. 

all know where is it,. and now with tyhis download, we lose time, log out is more complicated, 

plarium u really dont know to improve game, only  u like to improve your bank account
They won't be removed. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
22 May, 2016, 8:24 AM UTC
The log out button is not needed unless you are logging out to log in to a alt account. Just close the game and when you come back you are already log in you just hit play. 
UTC +7:00
0
User
22 May, 2016, 2:44 PM UTC
wire said:

The log out button is not needed unless you are logging out to log in to a alt account. Just close the game and when you come back you are already log in you just hit play. 
It`s not only if you have an alternative profile(s). If you  actually play at your office the game, how do you hide it from you boss?
UTC +3:00
0
User
23 May, 2016, 5:39 AM UTC
just leave the the game page hit the little red x box and if you play from office and home you still don't need to log out.
UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
23 May, 2016, 10:04 AM UTC

alexandr01 said:


wire said:


The log out button is not needed unless you are logging out to log in to a alt account. Just close the game and when you come back you are already log in you just hit play. 
It`s not only if you have an alternative profile(s). If you  actually play at your office the game, how do you hide it from you boss?

Use the Incognito mode of your Browser, and close the page when you finish playing. Your login data are not saved in this case.

OMG, what am I saying? Playing at work is bad
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
24 May, 2016, 6:31 AM UTC

LOL


Fortunately, I'm my own boss. ^^


But Wire is right : I still don't need to log off, since I don't have alts. ;)


Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
0
User
24 May, 2016, 9:59 PM UTC
Alts are forbidden LOL...if you believe in flying ponies 
Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 May, 2016, 7:06 AM UTC

I still don't have alts, because 1) I'm fair play, and 2) I would have no time for such foolishness. :)


I'd rather have a life ! ^^


Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
0
User
26 May, 2016, 9:07 AM UTC
I don't have any alts either.. it will just cost too much..
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
0
User
31 May, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC

LOL you made a point. ^^


Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
0
2804334 users registered; 63628 topics; 335405 posts; our newest member:hades666