Introduce changes in Venator abilities.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 22, 2016, 13:5104/22/16
07/15/15

Introduce changes in Venator abilities.

Current Venator unit:

Spy unit that has the capability to spy; basic spying 30.

in addition they have a chance at a failed spy-mission to take away a enemy spy unit.

In my opinion this unit ability is pointless at the expensive production cost to use those units..

As seen due to experience, you never see them used in spying missions or as a way to take out scouts at a city. (couple 100 swords have the same result)

It would be a great introduction if this unit had the exclusive rights to only spy/attack incoming raids/sieges.

So instead of giving a Venator defense stats only, give it a offense statistic.

So that the attacker needs to counter and protect there sending forces with scouts too.

A successful spy-report is based on the amount of Venators vs the send scouts in the raid army.

Where losses is based on the spylevel, offense of the Venator vs Scout defense.

In case a attacker boost the raid, the traveltime of the Venator is also reduced by it.

This is my personal view of what i want to see for this unit type, to get worth to build them.

Please feel free to enter constructive feedback, what your opinion is as new ability for the Venator.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2016, 06:4304/25/16
11/05/15
interesting ideas, I personally love my venators, I use standard scouts to soak up PA hits and Venators to scout cities for PvP and res :) 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 25, 2016, 12:1404/25/16
09/17/15
Spying incoming raids would not be a good change into the game. There should be some unpredictable aspects too.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.