Ratings , category, reward

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 20, 2016, 20:2804/20/16
04/24/15

Ratings , category, reward

plarium, 

i watch your rating weeklly, and i think is to bad. cant be raider and offenser or deff same rewarded. like example, raider , 1 place, take 15 k drahma, offencer or deff take same 15 k drahma, lose for raid 0, lose for off deff enormous. so one spend miliopns for poor reward, like 11 place, and some nothing and take same reward.

i was 9 place, with same points with 8 place, and i must be 8 because im lower lvl and make same points , so low lvl, less army, must better reward, but u have other opinion, but on the end same shyt, 40-20 drahma, 

so for 9 place i take poor 20 drahma and 1 elixir lvl 1, and spend 20 milions , so 11 place maybe spend 19 milions, and take poor 1 elixir, where is the justice?

i spend army , raider nothing and same reward, also cant be 1 place 15 k, 9 place 20  drahma, is funny. i never play for rating, but im proud Macedonian like my king Alexander the Great, i never go back, i will lost all but will fight, and for that i make that points, but your reward??? such a poor, and u like other to play, for that im between 1500 on pvp with 5 k now, and before with 20 k, i cant be in top 5000. 

this game is really poor,. i didnt see such a gredy administration, and hungry for money, to level to lose game, and u lost game, only your sponsored coal and player and some stupid buyer race, other stay on side

now and i dont play a lot, what is live i will take, if some attack or make siege, i dont care, if i thinked to buy some, with your behavior is good still to play. so what to saym, 5 month say same and worst and worst, for that u go i think under 1000 place , from 217, thats mean thousand and thousands players, and my ranking so good no need to answer me, i know all your answers

good work, enjoy in money and prepare new game, this u can close for some time, 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2016, 11:1304/21/16
09/17/15
AlexandeIIIMKD said:

plarium, 

i watch your rating weeklly, and i think is to bad. cant be raider and offenser or deff same rewarded. like example, raider , 1 place, take 15 k drahma, offencer or deff take same 15 k drahma, lose for raid 0, lose for off deff enormous. so one spend miliopns for poor reward, like 11 place, and some nothing and take same reward.

i was 9 place, with same points with 8 place, and i must be 8 because im lower lvl and make same points , so low lvl, less army, must better reward, but u have other opinion, but on the end same shyt, 40-20 drahma, 

so for 9 place i take poor 20 drahma and 1 elixir lvl 1, and spend 20 milions , so 11 place maybe spend 19 milions, and take poor 1 elixir, where is the justice?

i spend army , raider nothing and same reward, also cant be 1 place 15 k, 9 place 20  drahma, is funny. i never play for rating, but im proud Macedonian like my king Alexander the Great, i never go back, i will lost all but will fight, and for that i make that points, but your reward??? such a poor, and u like other to play, for that im between 1500 on pvp with 5 k now, and before with 20 k, i cant be in top 5000. 

this game is really poor,. i didnt see such a gredy administration, and hungry for money, to level to lose game, and u lost game, only your sponsored coal and player and some stupid buyer race, other stay on side

now and i dont play a lot, what is live i will take, if some attack or make siege, i dont care, if i thinked to buy some, with your behavior is good still to play. so what to saym, 5 month say same and worst and worst, for that u go i think under 1000 place , from 217, thats mean thousand and thousands players, and my ranking so good no need to answer me, i know all your answers

good work, enjoy in money and prepare new game, this u can close for some time, 

Why are you so sad in each post you make? You can ask your questions here or post your suggestions. We will always answer you :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.