The need to see Coalition members who are online

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 18, 2016, 02:4304/18/16
02/20/16

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously or due to my inexperience. Is it possible that we can see when your fellow coalition Archons are online and when they are not ?. The only time I know a coalition member is online is when I get a message. Is there another way to tell or can this be put on the to-do list for Plarium. I think it would make the game play much easier and have closer ties with fellow Archons.

Regards
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2016, 06:2404/18/16

phill_cycles said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously or due to my inexperience. Is it possible that we can see when your fellow coalition Archons are online and when they are not ?. The only time I know a coalition member is online is when I get a message. Is there another way to tell or can this be put on the to-do list for Plarium. I think it would make the game play much easier and have closer ties with fellow Archons.

Regards

I agree, but most web-based MMOG's do not offer this option I believe, obviously not for any technical reasons. Should this ever be considered, I would suggest adding "status" options as well, such as "invisible", "away", "LOA until ..." and similar.

Cheers Dio
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.