PERSIAN POSITIONS

PERSIAN POSITIONS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 15, 2016, 01:1004/15/16
11/05/14

PERSIAN POSITIONS

The persian positions have been changed recently. You pay a lot of units into the positions, and you get nothing back. After a long time, you may get a big reward, but until then, all of your units will be slowly extirpated by the Persian forces. It will take a long time for you to rebuild your army, stalling upgrades to your city or building on your army. My suggestion is to revert back to the old system, where you get a more instant reward, instead of having to build on for such a long time, and only getting meager rewards. This new update is affecting a lot players, so please change it!
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2016, 08:1204/15/16
09/17/15
We did not change the payout system for Persian Positions, so there's nothing to revert.
Apr 15, 2016, 10:2104/15/16
07/15/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We did not change the payout system for Persian Positions, so there's nothing to revert.

Well, then start looking if a patch did not screw things up for the PP

As the payout system clearly changed, as i never received 558 swordsmen at a lvl 80 position. While loosing 400 promas and a 150 agemas.

So please review the PP system. Because my whole coalition are complaining about the meager payouts and changings lately (and most are not on the forum to react on this matter)

So if Plarium says we did'nt change anything, but the playerbase complains in majority that it does. Then this matter is something what needs to be investigated.

Apr 15, 2016, 15:5704/15/16

I also feel delay in my payout, but doesn't have to be related.

btw Thebaliguns, u are playing positions the wrong way, sack entire army for hoping to get bigger one?

Persians for most part ,specially if u are beginner,  is to just keep sending your light units at it as u build them, and here and there big payouts will emerge from tiem to time.

Apr 16, 2016, 12:2804/16/16

Rob May said:

btw Thebaliguns, u are playing positions the wrong way, sack entire army for hoping to get bigger one?

Persians for most part ,specially if u are beginner,  is to just keep sending your light units at it as u build them, and here and there big payouts will emerge from tiem to time.

I'd have to agree. Am currently just at lvl 62 but haven't fared entirely badly with the Persians, investing only those light and heavy inf. units I am able to replenish myself. While, at least subjectively,  the unit payouts are smaller than the no. of invested troops, there are additional perks which seem to make it worthwhile:

1. additional points in the odd categories
  2. access to troops I am not (yet) able to train myself
  3. added rewards from tourneys and missions
  4. contributing to coalition events.

It took me a short while until I discovered that attacking Persian positions could be done in "installments", throwing surplus units (and the odd hero) at ones foe until one has depleted him of troops.

m2cw

PS / BTW: The "Theorycrafting" chapter in the Wiki was also a help: 

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Persian_Positions_Theorycrafting:SWOE 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.