All Categories

combat experience

combat experience

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 14, 2016, 20:3304/14/16

combat experience

hi would anybody know what you gain by using scrools to update combat experience. is it worth the scrools ??
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2016, 21:0104/14/16
10/20/15

The question has already been raised a couple of times on the forum.

It gives you more experience for each fight, which means that you will get a bit faster to the higher levels (quite useless...), and more importantly, that you will get more points during XP exhibition tournaments. But the rewards for this last tournament were the lowest ever seen (by far), so I would advise you to wait for the next one to see if they've changed that or not : if not, just don't take part in it, so you can forget about wasting your scrolls on this. If they have, you might consider it. It can get interesting on the long run only, of course.

Apr 14, 2016, 21:1904/14/16

cbrad1 said:

hi would anybody know what you gain by using scrools to update combat experience. is it worth the scrools ??

Personally, I have refrained from studying these courses in favour of unit build time, speed and of course reduced grain consumption; we've discussed this within the coalition and never quite managed to reach a consensus, the same seems to apply to the posters in this forum thread:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/topics/academy-combat-experience/1/#29467/ 

I realize that this isn't an answer to your question, it seems rather something for each player to decide for him- or herself:

1. What are your priorities at the academy, especially concerning unit speed and build times?
  2. Is leveling up a bit more quickly worth the added investment in scrolls?
As important as it is to level up in any game such as this one, I always find it equally important to grow along with the new levels: upgrade economic assets, finish upgrading current agreements, and so on. I'm currently at level 63 and although it would be nice to be 5 levels farther up, it would be of limited use if I am not able to afford the new troop types.

Cheers Dio

Apr 14, 2016, 21:3204/14/16
thanks for the replies,,both helpfull
Apr 15, 2016, 00:3704/15/16

they are good value if u get them early, less so if u get them very late

but if u already have training times done, its good choice.

higher level give u tiny bit extra respect to players that don't know your army size.

and u get new scrolls every level, so u might get some returned investment, partially.

more or less u get 1extra level every 5levels with scrolls, lets say u get like 5scrolls average per level, u need approx 8x 5lvl, 40 levels to get these scrolls pay themselves back.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.