THATBLOKE AND OTHER READ THIS, MY LAST POST

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 13, 2016, 19:1004/13/16
04/24/15

guys, plarium, all we have different opinion for the game, but couple things u must know

u forced to buy sketches, and to produce more, when u have all upgrade u dont need ress, for army to train is need only poor raids, 

after all upgrades and agreements, u stay only to hit oracle, and if u finish and 125 lvl, like Orca and other players, u finish mission in game and u will leave, like him

selling a lot troops is not good , for 1 buyer leave a lot players, i know because im one of them whit attack make couple players to leave game, but i never buy army.

i will told for me

im 2 time baned for me, without a reason, treat is part of all war game, my tactic is when some is bully, i first attack his siege, to see my power and write message., dont make me to send it in your city to dens and if he still is bully i attack him.

i was attacked for player from plarium, and i will told why i think this.

i take very big army from oracle, 15-20 milion after second ban, before that ban i take 9 milions but with ban in middle of raid he make to my army stay inside and when i return in game i have only 1 hoplit, no help with army, nothing, other will stop play, but not and Macedonian.

about attack, he is bully, attacked me with about 40 milions offence, mostly champs, but so stupid try make siege, he make siege across my 8 milion deff, but i destroy easy that siege, i still have 2,5 mil and from  infirmary also, then he send 10 mil deff and i make deffence, he lost and that, because deff is poor like off. so he lost about 50 milions, because have about 10 attacks. after 5 min he attacked me with new 30-35 milions, and i lost, after that every day 5 attacks, from 300 miles far from me, and 110-150 new diferent champs and army.

so i calculate, in lowest attack he lost 390 000 dram worth army, that mean about 1500-2000 eur, and every day new champs, and first lose from 50 milions? do u thik that have such a stupid to spend that money for one game???

that is only gift from plarium.

and of the end, all will stop, also and i thinked to stop, and for that i fight to last troop. but after sleep night, i say to me, no one can make me to stop play, he can kill 50 k in day but still i will have 35 k, bcs i train 85 k per day, so i continue and for a 10 days im with rewards more than milion, and pos 112 in oracle, so expect good payout, if u dont cut all payout to me.

also im blocked forever, i must use other account to send msg, i told that to plarium, i open alt , but not for other, only lvl 20 to send msg and comunicate with others. abd after all this do u play this game???

think a little, u exist from us, not we foru, u dont give bred to my kids, but u buy bred to your kids from our money.

and this game again start lose a lot players, dont lost all, only for this your players, u like to make good for u, to raise selling, if some attack us, but we can leave, and he can drink coffe with promachos.

good game, and what u like write i will not answer and open forum anymore, but u are on way to lost players

forgot, i was baned for dirty speak, ( to kill me 41 champs, coward buyer with 30 assasins) i play with honor and keep before inside my army, , so what u will say, i fuk him all,

but when greek fuk all to me, and his city still have name FUKSKOPIA, ( macedonians and greeks never like, and alexander the great beat greeks in chaeronea 338 bc, and he is greek from 1830, before is danayks, u can read in homer, eshil, tit livie, plutarch, and also in egypt, on stone of memphis knowed like ston of roseta, he is caled danaiks)

so why dont ban him, , my brother stop play because he make teror on him, 3 weeks every day 100 raids, 

but u know greeks is good buyers, he think like in real life and here if buy more, will lie all world that is he sons of alexander, but that is not true, all know, and to keep 700.000 document for alexander like top secret told all. egypyan is proud with his faraons, and show all, this hide, hide because write hw alexander and his father conquered his city state , he never before 1830 yr didnt have state.

so regards and good bye from forum

i know im forever baned, maybe and u will ban completly my acc, i dont care, only be carefull, u lost much more than u think
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2016, 06:2404/14/16
Apr 14, 2016, 06:25(edited)
10/29/14

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

Ah, if only we could believe this ;)
Apr 14, 2016, 08:4304/14/16
09/08/15

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

after all upgrades and agreements, u stay only to hit oracle, and if u finish and 125 lvl, like Orca and other players, u finish mission in game and u will leave, like him

i play with honor 

Many many people have completed PP125 and still play,I finished mine two or so months back and still play the witch.

ROFL @ the honor statement,you admitted to cheating so that sort of contradicts that statement.

Apr 14, 2016, 09:1404/14/16
07/12/15
Gladiator said:

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

Ah, if only we could believe this ;)
Amen to that!!  
Apr 14, 2016, 11:0204/14/16
01/27/15

One part I do believe is that employees meddle in the game.  In my mind there is no doubt about it and there is also no doubt that I will be met with ad hominins about my statement. 

But I'm not quitting so

Apr 14, 2016, 12:4704/14/16
07/12/15

RIX said:

One part I do believe is that employees meddle in the game.  In my mind there is no doubt about it and there is also no doubt that I will be met with ad hominins about my statement. 

But I'm not quitting so

Hang in there RIX, quitting sucks!!

I don't believe that employees can or really want to meddle in the game.. if there is not any proof of this, then is just another "conspiracy theory" that's all

BTW.. your Latin is a bit rusty too..

Apr 14, 2016, 13:1204/14/16
01/27/15
Kakos said:

Hang in there RIX, quitting sucks!!

I don't believe that employees can or really want to meddle in the game.. if there is not any proof of this, then is just another "conspiracy theory" that's all

BTW.. your Latin is a bit rusty too..

Hmmm I spelled it how it is defined in English  
Apr 15, 2016, 21:5904/15/16

there should be spoiler alert, well actually 2 in front of first post!

1. Wall of text incoming
  2. This is not his last post  :( .....darn this trolling on us
Apr 15, 2016, 22:1804/15/16
04/24/15

kakos

u can....

rob may, why u read my post, when u see my post jump, but u must know all
Apr 16, 2016, 14:4904/16/16
08/25/14

What employees ???

Apr 16, 2016, 17:0404/16/16
AlexandeIIIMKD said:

kakos

u can....

rob may, why u read my post, when u see my post jump, but u must know all
I read first 4 lines of your first post, then I started to feel like there is no reason to live anymore..... so skipped rest of text. But I did more then rest of people, others probably CBA to read even 1 line and ignored it.
Apr 16, 2016, 17:1004/16/16
08/25/14

Barely... ^^

When he's irritated, he gets even more unreadable than usual... :p

And just like you, English isn't my own language, so when it becomes approximative, it turns quite painful to read his blocks... ^^

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.