All Categories

worst game in the net

worst game in the net

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 12, 2016, 17:5204/12/16

worst game in the net

how the hell can a game with no moving graphics be so freking laggy ???

my troops are on the way home but I cannot boost them because when I try it says troops not found

here is my suggestion for you all do not try to tell me it is my pc because my pc rocks it is probably better than the server we are playing on

and for another thing how the hell can there be so much lag in a freking chat

this game wants peoepl to spend money on it

roflolpm

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2016, 18:0504/12/16
04/24/15

welcome 

u now see that have a lot lags, and also a lot time is crushed, and u cant take army in acropolis?

here is no mathyer anymore for players, is calculate only dolars and euro's
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2016, 08:1904/13/16
09/17/15

Greetings. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with our game.

We are doing our best to make it better and lag-free. Please try to turn off the animation to reduce the lags. It could help if you have a bad Internet connection or an old PC.

Of course, there can be some other reasons of lags, and if you want to investigate them, please let me know and I will help.

As for the Boosting troops option, it's a bug which we are currently working on. We understand how important is this feature for you, so we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Apr 13, 2016, 08:4004/13/16
04/24/15

yes, u doing best for u, to take more money, players like to relax in game, not to catch a lot his pockets.

so again keep players, buyer will spend buyed army and adrenaline and will leave, only player canb play, and also he can spend money, but not like this price
Apr 13, 2016, 11:0704/13/16
08/25/14

The answer is : Adobe Flash. :)

Now the game is mostly about players interaction and team play, and somewhere, it relies more on your imagination,reports system and players chat and messenger.

Graphics are quite nice, but there are no huge animations, that would actually make the game terribly sluggish (yes, more than it is already ^^)

This is more a multiplayer interactive web game than a real graphic MMPORG, such as WoW, for instance, that requires you buy and install a huge (several gygabytes now) local client.

Instead, all you need is a web browser. The conterpart is it all works through requests sent to the the server, which in turn sends you all the display back. There you suffer the general web slowness, PLUS Adobe Flash intrisic sluggisheness and instability. :p

Actually, the choice to use Flash was unfortunate... But now this is how it works, so it can't be rewritten in a snap.

Apr 13, 2016, 11:1304/13/16
04/24/15

i have flash thatbloke,

but also i lost a lot army for crushing game and frozen screen, especially in oracle before in colony, now i lost a lot army from attacks and didn have option to save it in acropolis, is only write server dont respond temporary, 

u must work more

Apr 13, 2016, 11:5604/13/16
08/25/14

Well, apart from last time's update, when the game went unavailable at the same time as the forum, I hardly noticed the server itslef was unreachable.

I would have more local internet problems, and really all the time, damn Flash crashing issues. :p

Apr 13, 2016, 17:0904/13/16
Jul 7, 2019, 12:05(edited)
ThatBloke said:

The answer is : Adobe Flash. :)

Now the game is mostly about players interaction and team play, and somewhere, it relies more on your imagination,reports system and players chat and messenger.

Graphics are quite nice, but there are no huge animations, that would actually make the game terribly sluggish (yes, more than it is already ^^)

This is more a multiplayer interactive web game than a real graphic MMPORG, such as WoW, for instance, that requires you buy and install a huge (several gygabytes now) local client.

Instead, all you need is a web browser. The conterpart is it all works through requests sent to the the server, which in turn sends you all the display back. There you suffer the general web slowness, PLUS Adobe Flash intrisic sluggisheness and instability. :p

Actually, the choice to use Flash was unfortunate... But now this is how it works, so it can't be rewritten in a snap.

Apr 13, 2016, 17:1204/13/16
Jul 7, 2019, 12:05(edited)

I have the fastest web connection you can buy on the market I have a gaming pc  I play 3d  browser based games  that do not lag as much as this game so maybe you better go back to the drawing board on that response

Apr 13, 2016, 18:1804/13/16
04/24/15
hades, i always buy new pc and also search good graphic card with more memory, and my connection is fast, but when have lag, and crush a lot, nobody can hide even u have super sonic computer
Apr 15, 2016, 20:3704/15/16
01/27/15
The lag is killing my passion for this game. 
Apr 15, 2016, 21:4704/15/16
Apr 15, 2016, 21:51(edited)

as bloke said, its mostly due to flash player, its is archaic technology, which should have not been in use for last 10 years, but adobe was/is milking......and don't want to let go, it business worth of billions.

its extremely poor security flawed system, thanks god most, if not all companies stopped developing games on this platform in about 2013, but older games will be still running it, new games shouldn't.

And also it was cheaper and easier for companies to develop in flash as they were working with it for years, had infrastructure and also adobe was in every ar$e to promote their product.

apart from that: use dedicated browser just for game if you can, you can clear cache often also

IE 11 runs probably best, but crashes often

chrome is all right, but was unusable in past after updates

opera was okey also

if for some reason u have only 1 browser, than probably launch private browsing window and launch game there, separate from your other stuff

Apr 15, 2016, 22:2004/15/16
Apr 16, 2016, 02:57(edited)
04/24/15

rob may, thannks for bless me, with knowledge, we dont know what pc need, 

the game is terriblle , lag how much u like, a lot time in a day server fall , 

if u have privilegie and cheap army, like one of the first buyer, and defend plarium,. u an do on other place, but here game is [removed]
Apr 16, 2016, 17:0004/16/16

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

rob may, thannks for bless me, with knowledge, we dont know what pc need, 

the game is terriblle , lag how much u like, a lot time in a day server fall , 

if u have privilegie and cheap army, like one of the first buyer, and defend plarium,. u an do on other place, but here game is [removed]

if u read my posts I don't defend, but criticize mostly.

1. but your topics are awfully formatted, impossible to read, trust me nobody read whole thing.

2. English is not my first language, but yours combined with your formatting is total mess.

3. I'm against milking of money out of players, but I'm not going to extremes as u do. If u don't know how to play this game without need of reviving troops with cash after every tournament, maybe find another game.

4. 95% of problems with game performance is due to  browser+flash player. rest 5% their servers.

I don't have problems, ever with lag.....miracle? No! I try one of other 3 browsers, like that time when sending 1 raid took 1minute of lag on either chrome or opera, IE was working fine.

5. try some proxy add-ons on your browser, sometimes your ISP routing to game servers through wooden cables. Proxy might help, it did for me on other non-plarium game.

6. If u try to fix it on your end and still experiencing lags, then it might be server lag, but if it's only you who experience problems it is probably your ISP.

Apr 18, 2016, 06:5404/18/16

Sorry, can't agree either with the title nor the complaints at the top of this thread. Throwing client-side high-end hardware at a browser game is IMO useless, any lag, connectivity, network or flash issues have other sources; it is similar to complaining that you cannot get your BWM up past 220km/h on the dirt track your driving on. 

Although I sometimes play at home, I'm usually using a very average 10" Win 8 tablet connected by 4G / LTE (and in cases 3G) and have no meaningful issues, even when I'm on the move with typically many provider reconnects. Flash is sometimes a bother, but not only with this game but generally. 

I have come off playing Gameloft (Sparta) and Microsoft (CastleSiege) web-based games and if you're looking to gripe about server-side issues such as connectivity, speed, disconnections, downtimes and the like, I would suggest one of these games :-).

m2cw Dio

Apr 18, 2016, 09:2204/18/16
Apr 18, 2016, 09:38(edited)
08/25/14

I'm also using a 10" Chinese tablet with a quad core intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM that I've upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bits)...

It works allright, but Flash is slow as hell !

LOL

The best results are using my i7 / 16 GB RAM / SSD hard drive / Win10 64 bits... it's swift and Flash almost never crashes on this one because of the amount of RAM. ^^

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.