capitals and why was game changed to help all the money players

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 12, 2016, 06:3204/12/16
07/28/15

i have a problem that will cost the company not only money but also players and that its self will cost your company money  if you had made it to where it was a fair game then it would have remained a great game I was sending message to friends about this game now I can not do this because I feel you have turned this into a big money game if you need money then make it fair and do something where every body would want to stay in game I know of 4 bi gamers that are leaving game because of what your company has done I wish that you would rethink what your company had done to this game I only have a set amount of money I can spend but your making so even I can not afford it so I do not know how long I can stay with this game and play I wish I could but not sure
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2016, 08:0104/12/16
Apr 12, 2016, 08:04(edited)
04/24/15

DARBO600

i speak him every day same, also i send a lot post , before 1 yr nobody know to buy champ, now and lvl 20 have 50 champs, 

all before know who is good player, now we see only who is best buyer, i fight with 1, i kill him about 40-50 milions, i take my army from oracle, he buy after lose new 50 milions, 

yes i watch alexa.com, and rating is 5 time lower than in februar. 

here aoll news is for money, more pans, now capitol, tommorow some new, also every day a lot tournament, so u cant make army u must buy, but his offer is to expencive, 

a lot big lvl players leave when see buyers, i liked toleave after my lose, but stay and play like hobby, not like before even im almost lvl 82. 

so this is game who will be for few weeks only couple buyers, 1 buyer attack, a lot and leave 100 players, 

also all buyers have a lot alt accounts, i was 2 time baned for that and for treat ??? political attack is ok, war strategy and treat is not, when we see in world all treat each other. 

great game, make money game, and dont stop, more and more, but will lost game

Apr 12, 2016, 14:0404/12/16
02/29/16

Archons, Coalition Capitals is a great feature for all players. Every Hegemon can build it for free and all Coalition may earn Tools in the game.

Apr 12, 2016, 15:1804/12/16
04/24/15

Aleksandra

i mean that is better feature for u, to earn more money, more pans more army, capital also need army , so u see players leave game. stop with this, u will destroy game is enough , a lot real players who i know leave a much before, 

i told u with smallest offers u will take more, all will buy if is 1-3-5 $, not 25-50, or 500 eur for what? to be sherif here?

its your choice, but u can see players leave, and whatch rating on alexa.com, 5 time is low than in febrruar

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2016, 08:2304/13/16
09/17/15

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

Aleksandra

i mean that is better feature for u, to earn more money, more pans more army, capital also need army , so u see players leave game. stop with this, u will destroy game is enough , a lot real players who i know leave a much before, 

i told u with smallest offers u will take more, all will buy if is 1-3-5 $, not 25-50, or 500 eur for what? to be sherif here?

its your choice, but u can see players leave, and whatch rating on alexa.com, 5 time is low than in febrruar

greetings. It's so nice of you to care about our game and its rating, though you don't like some of the game features. 

We are constantly working to improve our game and make it better. And please don't forget that it's a war game. It would be strange if we created features which don't require any military actions. 

As this is a war strategy, so yes, Coalition Capitals do require Units, do require fights and losses. Just as the rest of our game. It's the main purpose here - to build a strong army and fight with others for Resources, prosperity, authority, etc.
Apr 13, 2016, 08:3804/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 08:38(edited)
04/24/15

Alyona

u constantly work to improve, but all  improvement cost a thousand dollars, so what benefit have players?

this is game, u must understand that, and also u must know that when some player leave, never return, keep it this in mind
Apr 13, 2016, 11:1104/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 11:11(edited)
08/25/14

As everybody who leaves (and it's actually not true either, as two of my old friends from the beginning of the game have been back a couple of months ago, after almost a year  away).

When it will take too much time off my life (which is actually the case alraedy, but I'm still trying to conciliate both), I'll stop as well.

Actually, what makes most people stay is their friends and coalition. Since they're the main assets of this game, it's not surprising. ;)

Apr 13, 2016, 11:1404/13/16
04/24/15

dont be sure thatbloke

i leave a lot game and never return, 

all we see that players leave, before 3-4 month i make very big fight with a lot cityes who is today only good farms for make mission siege and raid big city

Apr 13, 2016, 11:3404/13/16
09/08/15

AlexandeIIIMKD said:

dont be sure thatbloke

i leave a lot game and never return, 

all we see that players leave, before 3-4 month i make very big fight with a lot cityes who is today only good farms for make mission siege and raid big city

for someone that says he only plays as a hobby now you are on this forum a hell of a lot!

If I hated the game like you profess, I would just quit and find a game that doesn't annoy me so much..you whine and moan all day.

Apr 13, 2016, 18:3304/13/16
04/24/15

bongy 

i8 dont care if u dont like me, if is game realistc not coiner nobody will write, so all real players react, only coiner no, and at least, why u read all my post or reply, only see my name and jump, im player not coiner like u, 

play how u like, and btw

in my country says, 

if kid dont cry, his mother will not give milk, so we complain because we like to play not to spend couple holidays on my family for one game
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.