This topic is closed

UPGRADE SKETCHES EQUALS A POOR INVESTMENT

22 Replies
ThatBloke
16 April, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC

If they're not worth using them, just don't. :)

Anyway, neither upgrading using sketches nor buying ressources packs should be planned if you just keep on raiding. :)

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Bye
18 April, 2016, 7:30 PM UTC

Tel said:

I've realised just how poor value it is to invest in sketches - at least for resources.

[...]

I've read through this thread and although, excepting my infirmary, I am not quite up to the point of requiring sketches, Tel's arguments and numbers seem compelling, almost as compelling as her avatar :-).

Cheers Dio
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 1:43 PM UTC
Diomedes said:

Tel said:

I've realised just how poor value it is to invest in sketches - at least for resources.

[...]

I've read through this thread and although, excepting my infirmary, I am not quite up to the point of requiring sketches, Tel's arguments and numbers seem compelling, almost as compelling as her avatar :-).

Cheers Dio
Some of our players also find a Trade Center an attractive investment. I'm sure you can figure out why exactly 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724317 users registered; 43236 topics; 271099 posts; our newest member:Castle №1255019