Coalition Attack specifics

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 10, 2016, 07:4504/10/16
07/07/14

Coalition Attack specifics

Hello,

recently from one experienced player learned that if i send my troops to Coalition attack leader and he makes coalition attack on some for example pantheon, then my troops will fight without any bonuses from Sanctum of asclepius, Agreements, Dominion and maybe even coalition capital.

Is that true? 

Because up to now i though that my troops in coalition attack fight with all of my bonuses.  Please give any details on this subject if you can.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2016, 08:4404/10/16
Apr 13, 2016, 12:29(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Archon,

Maybe this would require confirmation from Plarium, but I'm not sure it's true.

What's true is the person who you will send your troops to will see only their base values, as for every other part of the game (such as evaluating your total offense and defense, and defense in pantheons, from the leader's dashboards).

Now it doesn't necessarily means what he can see is your true army strength when sent along in a coalition attack.

Maybe it does, though, in an attempt to compensate the added power, or just becasue it was simpler to program... :p

As I said, it would deserve official confirmation. I'll try to know more about this.

Apr 11, 2016, 12:1404/11/16
02/29/16

Ritmas said:

Hello,

recently from one experienced player learned that if i send my troops to Coalition attack leader and he makes coalition attack on some for example pantheon, then my troops will fight without any bonuses from Sanctum of asclepius, Agreements, Dominion and maybe even coalition capital.

Is that true? 

Because up to now i though that my troops in coalition attack fight with all of my bonuses.  Please give any details on this subject if you can.

Archon, your Troops will have all of their bonuses. Troops always have bonuses from the City where they were hired. 

Apr 13, 2016, 12:2904/13/16
08/25/14

Thank you for confirming. :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.