This topic is closed

language

12 Replies
maclaren
9 April, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC

Good evening can we do to the page already translates into other languages ​​, example to click on and change the language as it is in other games , I play and I grepolis and this is done , thank you for your time

UTC +0:00
0
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
11 April, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC
Greetings, Archon! What page do you exactly mean?
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
0
Bye
14 April, 2016, 4:48 AM UTC

Aleksandra Miroshyna said:


Greetings, Archon! What page do you exactly mean?

Presumably Maclaren is referring to the many MMOG's which have sectioned their global chat by language, therefore selecting a language will also toggle which global chat stream one is accessing. I've used this in a number of games, especially a few Gameloft releases; on the one hand, it is for many players a comfortable way of finding others with similar language skills, on the other hand I did miss a true global chat.

m2cw :-)

Dio
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2016, 8:48 AM UTC
Thank you for this suggestion. We are constantly working to make our games better and more enjoyable for our players. It's possible that in future we will improve our chats, but currently we don't have such plans.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
Rob May
15 April, 2016, 3:50 PM UTC

chat in game is not existent, u have dozens of chambers and nobody speaks in either of them


replacing them with global chat would be much better, or few global chat channels, like looking for coalition, new players, etc...


at the moment everyone is alienated from everybody else outside own coa unless u pop PM.


but plarium might be afraid of fallout such addiction to game, as people might go nuts against each other, and chat would have to be moderated as well...too much work

UTC +0:00
0
allinpik
19 April, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC

Hello there,

do you have a plans to translate this awesome game to polish language?


UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2016, 1:48 PM UTC
allinpik said:

Hello there,

do you have a plans to translate this awesome game to polish language?


Greetings. We are not planning to add more languages at the moment, but who knows, maybe one day...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
allinpik
19 April, 2016, 2:15 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


allinpik said:


Hello there,

do you have a plans to translate this awesome game to polish language?


Greetings. We are not planning to add more languages at the moment, but who knows, maybe one day...

thank you for fast answer of course i know english well but my friends not at all hehe


edit:

Maybe you can make a separate national forums for few countries, there we can speak at own language. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 April, 2016, 8:54 AM UTC

allinpik said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


allinpik said:


Hello there,

do you have a plans to translate this awesome game to polish language?


Greetings. We are not planning to add more languages at the moment, but who knows, maybe one day...

thank you for fast answer of course i know english well but my friends not at all hehe


edit:

Maybe you can make a separate national forums for few countries, there we can speak at own language. 

We already have English, French and German forums. In addition, we have Italian and Spanish threads. 

We will gladly give our players an opportunity to communicate on their native language, if there's enough audience. 

It would be sad if we had a forum with only few participants. Don't you agree?

We want our players to become a friendly community, where you can receive some help and advice. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
ThatBloke
21 April, 2016, 1:04 AM UTC

Just a suggestion...


Spanish is one of the most worldwide spread languages, and it probably should deserve a forum on its own.

Now I agree if choices would be made upon the alrgest number of people, then we should also have Chinese, Hindi, Portuguese, Arabic...

BTW, you forgot to mention we also have a Russian forum. :)




Now another thought. As proven inside coalitions, Englsih is most of the time used as a bridge language to allow everybody ton udnersand each other, and this very forum has the advantage to group all users, provided they do the effort.

So maybe scattering the forum too much into lots of languages could end up separating players into factions that would almost never meet each other ?


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
0
Gorgo
21 April, 2016, 11:34 AM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Just a suggestion...


Spanish is one of the most worldwide spread languages, and it probably should deserve a forum on its own.

Now I agree if choices would be made upon the alrgest number of people, then we should also have Chinese, Hindi, Portuguese, Arabic...

BTW, you forgot to mention we also have a Russian forum. :)




Now another thought. As proven inside coalitions, Englsih is most of the time used as a bridge language to allow everybody ton udnersand each other, and this very forum has the advantage to group all users, provided they do the effort.

So maybe scattering the forum too much into lots of languages could end up separating players into factions that would almost never meet each other ?


russians are seperate server ^^
Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
ThatBloke
21 April, 2016, 2:51 PM UTC

I didn't know. :)


The Russian flag is still there on top of this page, and besides, the Facebook servers are separate as well, yet we still share the same forum ! ^^


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
0
Gorgo
21 April, 2016, 7:57 PM UTC
yeap thats true but russians have seperate forum and all...Plarium.ru :)
Terminators
UTC +0:00
0
1777129 users registered; 47951 topic; 285790 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger