Dominion Activation Points

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 5, 2016, 17:4604/05/16
11/05/14

I am currently at Dominion Level 7 and about to go to level 8.  However, my Dominion Activation runs our in just over one day and I can find no way to gain more Dominion Activation Points except by spending $50.00 for an Elite Army pack, and that only grants me 4 more activation days.  I find it difficult to believe that Palarium is so mercenary and hungry for  $$ that this kind of expenditure is necessary just to hold onto something so hard fought for in Sparta. 

Why can I not just purchase activation points at the market?  The selections are there but they are not "active". 

Unless I can find a way to keep my level active before it runs out, I am history.  Sparta has been a fun game for me, but it is now leaving a foul taste in my mouth.  How about doing what is right for the player, Palarium, and allow us to purchase Dominion Activation Points from the market?  It's a cheap price to retain players and to improve your reputation as a benevolent game master.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2016, 20:2504/05/16
11/12/14

Are you referring to Dominion activators, or Dominion points? 

Both of them are available in the market and there are free ways (divine quests, daily quests) of getting either one.

Apr 5, 2016, 20:4604/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

TheElitePhantom said:

Are you referring to Dominion activators, or Dominion points? 

Both of them are available in the market and there are free ways (divine quests, daily quests) of getting either one.

Dominion Activators.  I am sorry, but you are not correct.  Although Dominion Activators appear in the market, the "Purchase" selection is "greyed out" and cannot be used to purchase the activators.  Please check it out.

Apr 5, 2016, 21:4904/05/16
11/12/14
You can't purchase them because you already have dominion status active. Once your dominion status runs out, the button will become green and you can purchase them.
Apr 5, 2016, 21:5904/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

TheElitePhantom said:

You can't purchase them because you already have dominion status active. Once your dominion status runs out, the button will become green and you can purchase them.

So what you are saying is I cannot purchase Dominion Activators until I lose my currnt Level 7 status and have to start all over again?  Or will  I keep my current level 7 status after the activator goes  to 0 time and then I can purchase?

Which is it?  Start all over again or retain my current Dominion points (status)?

Thanks so far for your answers.

Apr 5, 2016, 22:1804/05/16
Apr 5, 2016, 22:34(edited)
11/12/14

You will retain your current dominion points. Your dominion level is dependent on your dominion points, which you will always have.

The activator is only necessary to activate dominion status, so you can reap its rewards. Once it runs out, it will become inactive, but you will stay at the same level.

Even when it is inactive, you can continue to accumulate dominion points. 

Don't worry about going back to level 1 again. You will stay at level 7 until you have enough points to go on to the next level.

Apr 5, 2016, 22:3004/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14
TheElitePhantom said:

You will retain your current dominion points. Your dominion level is dependent on your dominion points, which you will always have.

The activator is only necessary to activate dominion status, so you can reap its rewards. Once it runs out, it will become inactive, but you will stay at the same level.

Even when it is inactive, you can continue to accumulate dominion points. 

Don't worry about going back to level 1 again. You will stay at level 7 until you have enough points to go onto the next level.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.       
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.