Attention, Archons! Read carefully!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 13, 2016, 09:2704/13/16
04/24/15

HUNDIGO

dont expoect answer, i wait weeks and no answer, me didnt count more and dont answer especialy if u give him criticks.

plarium is now in panic, lose maybe 80% from players, u can open and see his rating how fall for 1 month, and empty big lvl cityes around u.

i say one, and will told again, that players make plarium on top game, and with his leaving, like boumerang will return to plarium, he we fall and stay only few players, 

buyer buy one time if win can buy if lose will be dissapoented and leave,m player play on long stqage. but when players left, like other coiner game, from the sky , to the ground
Apr 13, 2016, 10:3304/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 10:52(edited)
08/25/14

LOL

I don't have any information about losing players or not... Who can know that ? Of course, some of my friends from the start are now gone. I'd say about 20% of them, but there were lots of reasons for this, including diseases, boredom, or any other personal, family or professional reasons.

Anyway, it's well known they do take several days to answer you, as they have to process requests in order, and they do'nt during week ends, so, the same way you do with banks, you have to consider Saturdays and Sundays as not existing and evaluate delays in business days only. :)

Now, this can lead to interesting thoughts.

If they were really losing a lot of players, then they should obsviously end up having less requests to process, and you seem to think it's not the case, so there's a contradiction here, isn't there ? ;)

The the other thought is about how Hundigo is using support requests. From what everybody is saying, he's litterally spamming them dozens of times for every question, which in turn leads to much more requests to process.

In other words, Hundigo alone is making the whole users support much slower than it should be for everybody. :p

So if you want to know why the hell they're taking so much time to answer, then the answer to this question is quite obvious : it's "Hundigo". ^^

Apparently, and from his own words, he deliberately does this on purpose to harm them. All he would have to do is to stop doing this, so we get at least a normal support service...

Apr 13, 2016, 10:4404/13/16
04/24/15

thatbloke

to open your eyes. 

1. all pools what u open is from inactive players how i know u write that,

alsou can see around a lot empty city, we make mission siege and raid big lvl, i must raid bigger than 71, so have a lot

3. u can open alexa.com, there is showing rating on all sites, u will see like water how u fall for only 30 days.

and at last why before with 15 k u cant enter in top 500, now with 5 k u are in top 500? i played this single pvp, and with low points im between 1000 players, so if have milions, where is it???

Apr 13, 2016, 10:5804/13/16
Apr 13, 2016, 11:00(edited)
08/25/14

Actually, all the pools were the former locations of abandonned cities under level 3.

Lots of slightly higher level ones are still around my location, and some of them I've seen active only for a couple of days. I know perfectly, because of course these were my very first farms when I started playing. ;)

Lots of people subscribe because there were led here by the ads you can see everywhere (espacially on news feeds) and didn't even stay more than a few hours, sometimes even minutes... :p

Of course, there are around 5 times as many that were levelled up a bit more (up to around level 8-10, sometimes level 20 or a bit higher), which means they've been playing for a  few days to a couple of weeks, then they left.

I know there are also high level players who left, but they're much less in numbers, I generally know them personally (through the game, of course), and  none of their locations have of course been changed into relocation pools... Because they're my farms now, so I should know ! ;) LOL

Note that a couple of them came back to the game a few months ago, and at least another couple of them reappeared for a few days (which led to a returning player's shield cast over their cities), then left again.
Apr 13, 2016, 11:1004/13/16
04/24/15

thatbloke

good explanation, but still didnt told nothing for alexa.com, where your rating is like a snow, fall from 217 to almost 1000. in world numbers, that is a lot players, 

and i know a lot players who left from game even he was big lvl, and never return. 

how u say, have some who play week, or only 5min open acc. so plarium must be happy to have us like players, to be online long time, and play, not to attack us. because and we if leave ...

i dont hide, i was 2 time baned, 1 time for reaction about PA, with 30 pa i lost 41 champ, who is more expencive than pa, and second time for fake??? i was in top 10 players and he baned me like im fake. then send me zyka, your coalition and start war , i alone agains all zyka.

all after losing army left, but we Macedonians is stubborn, and i will be under siege but will not give pleasure to say for me he left.

and u also block my messenger forewer...i treat to players. so if this is war game, treat is also strategic. i send warning to dont catch me, if again make same i attack, so what is wrong here, and on bomb to sadam husein, americans write fuk u sadam, and he was kicked?

cmon, u defend buyers always, i all bans have only from report from buyers who lost, and becaus eim not buyer all time under ban or block, 

be a little fair in all, and open alexa.com, u will see or u like to post u here screen from alexa, or my result on pvp, with few points in 1000 players, where is that milions players???

Apr 13, 2016, 11:5104/13/16
08/25/14

Unfortunately, with that Russian guy covering the map with scripted cities... Some of the millions may be just one ! :D LOL

Apr 13, 2016, 18:2904/13/16
04/24/15

that bloke, i know a lot empty i dont like to say his name, and he was so good cityes with all lvl 5 fort, when he left, what to say for other, 

i fight a lot and every pvp i take points from, LUNA, LUCKY, JBIRD, SPARTA, ADELINEM, CHON, TUT SOUSA, KHAN....... have a lot, now all is my farm or we raid him for make mission raid big city

and that mission is such a poor, to make 500 points for 1 k ress and 10 swordsman, or attack emporia for 2 agema, when all know now in emporia u will lost minimumm 5 agema, if have only few jav. 

is all created to we lost more army and to take money to buy, but no work, i will wait and mont but will make rebuild, not to buy, especially now when try to make me jackas with this bans
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.