This topic is closed

Position Discovery

46 Replies
lil_uzi94
2 March, 2016, 7:48 PM UTC
We need more positions whether if its through buying or free. Im sitting all day waiting for the game to reset!! Thanks!!
UTC +5:00
morteeee
Moderator
2 March, 2016, 8:38 PM UTC
archon you can purchase a position discovery item on the market, it is on the specials tab in the miscellanous section :)
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
ThatBloke
3 March, 2016, 9:25 AM UTC

Seriously ?


What's your maximum level ? I have to build troops for weeks before being able to play half a dozen of them... :(


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:15 AM UTC
morteeee said:

archon you can purchase a position discovery item on the market, it is on the specials tab in the miscellanous section :)
we can only use it once a day. I need unlimited positions
UTC +5:00
ThatBloke
3 March, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC

Then once again, have you got unlimited troops ? o_O


And unlimited time...
I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:25 AM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Seriously ?


What's your maximum level ? I have to build troops for weeks before being able to play half a dozen of them... :(


L93 ix maximum, Bloke. That's cause you dont send cavalry. PP is the greatest thing ever if you play it right.
UTC +5:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:26 AM UTC

ThatBloke said:


Then once again, have you got unlimited troops ? o_O


And unlimited time...

Lets just say I dont need unlimited troops to do unlimited positions ;)

Maybe I shouldnt ask here. Is there any way to change my name on the forums? thanks
UTC +5:00
ThatBloke
3 March, 2016, 11:31 AM UTC

Hmmm... Yes, you're right. Maybe I should consider sending more expensive units.


I'm still impressed.




I'm not sure you can change your forum name. So far, they've only added a way to change your avatar from your forum profile.

The problem is people have been usurping other players' names (it happened twice to the Kracken hegemon) to write insanities in their name. They did so by creating duplicate accounts. Allowing them to change their forum names at will would make this even easier.

Once again, we're all paying for a minority's dirty deeds... :(


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Kakos
3 March, 2016, 11:32 AM UTC
Maybe a screenshot of your lvl93 PP?
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:35 AM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Hmmm... Yes, you're right. Maybe I should consider sending more expensive units.


I'm still impressed.


ty ^_^ Just be careful though. You dont want to reach L125 too fast for reasons which are complicated to explain. btw, keep in mind theres a lot about persian positions not written anywhere (A LOT when I say that). Keep doing em and calculate everything. You'll figure it out, you're a smart guy :P
UTC +5:00
ThatBloke
3 March, 2016, 11:37 AM UTC

I don't intend to reach level 125 anyway. ;)


I'm happy with the results I get. :)




Edit : I've edited my previous answer to answer you about changing forum names. ;)


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:40 AM UTC

Kakos said:


Maybe a screenshot of your lvl93 PP?

I usually dont share such info but enjoy if it means anything :P I got an 8k phalanx payout after this but didnt screenshot it.


http://postimg.org/image/9dqt4jbjl/



UTC +5:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:42 AM UTC

ThatBloke said:


I don't intend to reach level 125 anyway. ;)


I'm happy with the results I get. :)




Edit : I've edited my previous answer to answer you about changing forum names. ;)


Hey if you have a strategy that works for you then maybe you should stick to that. I have something that works for me so I stick with that. To each his own I guess.


Yes, thank you. my forum name just sounds strange LOL
UTC +5:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:45 AM UTC
can you guys see the screenshot? it just shows an image icon for me. 
UTC +5:00
ThatBloke
3 March, 2016, 11:52 AM UTC

Nope, we can't.


Edit your post and use the "link picture" icon on the bar above the message editor.
I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Kakos
3 March, 2016, 11:53 AM UTC
lil_uzi94 said:

I usually dont share such info



You said you are on lvl 93 PPs, how is that not sharing.. lol.. and no, I cant see the screenshot either
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 11:57 AM UTC
ok try the link. 
UTC +5:00
Kakos
3 March, 2016, 12:27 PM UTC

lil_uzi94 said:

I usually dont share such info but enjoy if it means anything :P I got an 8k phalanx payout after this but didnt screenshot it.


http://postimg.org/image/9dqt4jbjl/



Quite impressive indeed! Good Job!
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
lil_uzi94
3 March, 2016, 12:35 PM UTC
Kakos said:

lil_uzi94 said:

I usually dont share such info but enjoy if it means anything :P I got an 8k phalanx payout after this but didnt screenshot it.


http://postimg.org/image/9dqt4jbjl/



Quite impressive indeed! Good Job!
ty  ^_^
UTC +5:00
BongyKong
4 March, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC

lil_uzi94 said:


We need more positions whether if its through buying or free. Im sitting all day waiting for the game to reset!! Thanks!!

I know what you mean,was frustrating to wait for them everyday,when they dropped the enhancer i went from L55 to 125,having to wait everyday for 8 days or so when I could have completed in a day was un-needed.


PP's are over now though that I owe the bank 15mill troops


LVL124 

http://prnt.sc/ab1v7h

AND 125 was another 11 mill payout so after troops cost v won I'm buggered for PP's

UTC +10:00
1724049 users registered; 43136 topics; 270968 posts; our newest member:MilesPlay