Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Apr 10, 2016, 05:4904/10/16
Apr 10, 2016, 05:53(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Archon,

sitka said:

What's the connection between messagin and unlocking building areas?

Inside your city area, you can notice groups of empty building locations with a small flag. They allow you to put more buildings or decor (that will enhance your city fortifications bonus) there.

To unlock them, you have only two solutions :

1) Buy them with drachmas

or

2) Unlock them for free with a given number of friends in your list (I think the first set unlocks with 25 friends in your list, if I remember well - sorry, that was 2 years ago).

That's why friends are important.

sitka said:

What's swapping double numbers?

Let's suppose you have to sign an agreement requiring two articles.

To sign it you need one article number 1 + one article number 2.

Having two articles number 1 is just useless. If you have the number 1 twice, then you have to swap it for your missing number 2 from another player.

The fastest way is to open the port, then select the "Trade articles" tab, and check if someone would be offering an article n° 2 of the same agreement you'remissng for your excess article n°1. If so, just click on the button to accept the trade, and when your partner's galley will deliver the article, your collection will be complete and you'll be able to sign the agreement immediately.

You can use the filtering options to check if there's such an offer pending.

If you can's find none, then you can create your own offer, clicking on the "Make offer button". You can do the same directly from your Ephorate.

When someone will have accepted your offer, then you'll get your article brought by a galley, as above.

sitka said:

Just 1 question: I have  (all of them, there are only two.) both ITHACA articles, and when I want to sign it says: collect articles. What does it mean?

Exactly what I just wrote above.

Obviously, you do NOT have both. You have twice the same number, which is absolutely not the same, and is absolutely useless.

In order to be able to sign, you must have ONE OF EACH NUMBER, not several of the same number ! It's no use at all !

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.