PVP Defence Points and Battlecrafting

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 29, 2016, 03:0801/29/16
10/15/15

I know that when attacking during pvp, the more equal the off vs. def fight, the better the pvp points for the attacker. But what about when defending?

What I am especially interested in is when someone attacks with a much larger force; is the defender also penalised by being awarded less pvp points (than if the forces had been more equal), or is just the (over-)attacker awarded fewer points?

i.e. should i be annoyed when someone send their whole off against a small def, or does it not make any difference?! Any help and knowledge very much appreciated!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 29, 2016, 05:2601/29/16
Feb 17, 2016, 11:06(edited)
08/25/14

Hello Archon,

It's pretty much the same.

If you overpower your attacker, you'll kill all his troops but will still earn few points.

The more risks you take, the closer to matching his forces, the most casualties you'll stand, the more points you'll get.

Feb 15, 2016, 22:0402/15/16
10/20/15

Just wanted to be clear about it : do we earn points according to the units we kill only or does it also depend on the quantity of units we lose ?

We had a war recently against a much weaker coalition who crushed us, so we tried to see how the points were distributed but it didn't seem to make sense and I am still puzzled...

Thanks

Feb 17, 2016, 11:0902/17/16
08/25/14

Both.

Apparently, the units you lose seem to be earning more points than the ones you kill, so the coalition challenges are quite biased.

This has been reported many time, and I think we all hope something is made to balance this better, as the best strategy to win challenges is to do nothing and wait to be attacked... Which is quite stupid and unappealing, if you ask me.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.