Join the Blood Thirsty Mob!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 9, 2015, 14:1903/09/15
09/22/14

Hello ..... I could be like everyone else in this topic and say how brilliant we are and how people fear us etc ...but i wont , that is up to you to make your own mind up ....all i will say is that we grow daily and enjoy ourselves and pride ourselves on teamwork ... If you want to chat with a view to joining please send a mail to me ..Ports.....or any one of the team we have here ... Look forward to hearing from you ...

Ports

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2015, 22:1703/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:52(edited)
11/05/14

After being a Polemarch at a different coalition, I decided to join the Blood Thirsty Mob a few weeks ago in order to further learn from highly experienced players and a highly ranked coalition (now #30), but chose not to go to the top coalitions, as I wanted to enjoy the journey to get to the top. 

I am happy I've made this choice! The BTM members enjoy sharing tips and advice, are highly active on chat and with supporting each other with resources, reinforcements, and articles, and I am enjoying getting to know their unique personalities and experiences. Lots of laughs too!

We look forward to welcoming new members with a passion for the game and teamwork. Feel free to comment here if you are interested or have any questions, or contact Ports or any of us in the game (my coordinates are: -1050; 1381). 

Mar 10, 2015, 02:4803/10/15
Aug 26, 2019, 12:03(edited)

I'll say this about the Blood Thirsty Mob -- what great teamwork we have.  I've learned a ton just chatting with other members, and have received a lot of help when it counted most.  I've had more than a couple chuckles when unfortunate archons who have suffered from our prompt response to threats have actually commented how impressed they are by our cooperation.  

Not a bad team to be a part of.  Just come ready to play!  Cheers.

PS, Ports is one of the baddest Hegemons on the map.

Mar 10, 2015, 03:0403/10/15
11/05/14

Im one of them and I'm one of the proud.

This is my second coalition and I intend to stay.

We have every walks of life here...the good, the bad, young and old, wise and noob, rich and poor...but yeah, we make it work and its working.

Mar 11, 2015, 00:0903/11/15
11/05/14

I'm one of the first generation members, and i'm glad i saw the BLOOD THIRSTY MOB grew into one of the finest coalitions out there.

There is no need to search for another coalition, we have it all.

Apr 9, 2015, 07:0104/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

Hi to you who might be reading this...

You're wondering what we do, who we are, what we are about... You're wondering why you should join us as opposed to someone else's excellent team (especially a higher ranked team) aren't you? 

Maybe you shouldn't.

We value teamwork. We support one another. We see ourselves, despite our name, as a team... yes, as an army; like-minded individuals who, through mutual admiration and an enjoyment of this game, make the whole better. We offer resources to one another, reinforcements (it's a war game!), advice, compassion, tactics... and heaps of laughter. We enjoy the contest, realising that we may not win every fight, but never lose our honour. We fight others, individuals and coalitions alike, but keep a sense of proportion- it is a game. We are about winning; we are also about the fun journey that can't help but take us to the top.

How? We have a team with a great leader. Ports is it and a bit. Check him out. Write him. We have a great leadership team around him. We have committed players who want to improve and so they do. We are blessed by an attitude to gaming that gets us what we want...

So what do you want in a team?

If you wanna be in the highest ranked coalition, you'll have to look elsewhere. For now.

But if you're interested in being in the best coalition (not the highest ranked), surrounded by the best people... You might be Blood Thirsty Mob material.

Have a think.

Thinking's solid.

Best,
Astyanax

May 16, 2015, 12:0805/16/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Blood 4 Life

I have been playing Sparta now for 79 days and quite frankly enjoy every moment of game time. I became a part of the Blood Thirsty Mob by completing a mission and am glad I did. Ever since, the network support given from the Blood Thirsty Mob has been outstanding which is why I am where I am today. Resource, articles, reinforcements are nothing in comparison to the knowledge share the blood thirsty mob has offered. My thanks to all members of the Mob who has participated in assisting with the development of my city. I will uphold the rule the Blood Thirsty Mob requests and that is to have FUN. I recommend everyone and anyone to join the Blood Thirsty Mob and become a Blood 4 Life.

Enver Gun