All Categories

Fixes And Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Fixes And Improvements

Archons,

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- "Free Gift" window fixed so that it only displays Emeralds when they are included in a player's free Gift
- Temporary City Schemas fixed so that the correct Schema is shown as "Active" after the Ares is purchased at the Market
-  "Coalition Capital" window fixed to include a pop-up providing information that Level 30 is a Milestone Level
- Visual issue in the "Protectorates" tab of the "War Council" window fixed so that the correct number of captured Emporia is now displayed
- Unit revival discount Offer fixed so that Roman Enforcer is now included
- Fixed the "Coalition Gold" tab in the Coalition Shop so that clicking on it no longer generates an error.

Now, charge into Hellas with the speed of Hermes!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 15, 2023, 11:2705/15/23
May 16, 2023, 13:4705/16/23
May 18, 2023, 11:31(edited)
01/12/16

Now tell me, as I would be very interested in this with my being a techno functional consultant, when are you going to fix real issues with the game which affect the actual functionality rather than keep telling us about purely cosmetic stuff?

There have been real issues inherent in the game for many years which can, has and will, cost players to lose units. Now for a multiple choice question so you can pick an easy answer: -

Is the lack of fixing of the real issues which affect the playability of the game and the enjoyment players used to have, many no longer having this enjoyment down to; -

A) Plarium see us only as cash people and not as valued customer so what really affects us is of no importance so long as you get money

B) You feel that fixing actual issues would be too expensive

C) In reality, you just don't care

Plarium create even more issues by giving over so much bandwidth to begging letter which we are forced to see if we try and "collect reward" which in your coding translates to "I want to see another begging letter". The frequency of your begging letters adds to perfomrance issues, such as lag, when there are more players in the game as they pop up more often and therefore use up more server capacity.

I never see any real improvements or fixes. Things which you claim as "improvements" have a negative effect on either the playability of the game.

Then again, what would we expect from a company which allows major financial decisions to be made by unqualified people such as "price risers are because developers said we need to do it due to exchange rate fluctuations". I have met zero developers who are financially qualified to make those decisions and so we must assume that these developers you have, making these fixes and changes, are actually accountants hence they do not actually KNOW how to fix the real issues.

May 17, 2023, 04:0005/17/23
06/16/14

Das Spiel wird zunehmend uninteressanter ...

May 17, 2023, 20:1105/17/23
09/18/14

Plarium Play DNS is at fault. The IP address is computer un-readable address, that mean it CORRUPT.  

DariaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2023, 11:4205/18/23
10/31/22
The Resurrected

Now tell me, as I would be very interested in this with my being a techno functional consultant, when are you going to fix real issues with the game which affect the actual functionality rather than keep telling us about purely cosmetic stuff?

There have been real issues inherent in the game for many years which can, has and will, cost players to lose units. Now for a multiple choice question so you can pick an easy answer: -

Is the lack of fixing of the real issues which affect the playability of the game and the enjoyment players used to have, many no longer having this enjoyment down to; -

A) Plarium see us only as cash people and not as valued customer so what really affects us is of no importance so long as you get money

B) You feel that fixing actual issues would be too expensive

C) In reality, you just don't care

Plarium create even more issues by giving over so much bandwidth to begging letter which we are forced to see if we try and "collect reward" which in your coding translates to "I want to see another begging letter". The frequency of your begging letters adds to perfomrance issues, such as lag, when there are more players in the game as they pop up more often and therefore use up more server capacity.

I never see any real improvements or fixes. Things which you claim as "improvements" have a negative effect on either the playability of the game.

Then again, what would we expect from a company which allows major financial decisions to be made by unqualified people such as "price risers are because developers said we need to do it due to exchange rate fluctuations". I have met zero developers who are financially qualified to make those decisions and so we must assume that these developers you have, making these fixes and changes, are actually accountants hence they do not actually KNOW how to fix the real issues.

Archon, I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed comment. From what I can see, you are disheartened by our current game improvements and feel that there are some more relevant things to address. It would be great to hear from you, what exactly are the issues you have in mind? Maybe you have some suggestions? I would be happy to hear a little more information from you. As for the employees of the company, I assure you that we have many teams responsible for a particular function and are experts in their field. If you have a vision that something is not working properly, I recommend that you contact our support team so that they can look at the cases in more detail 🙌

DariaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2023, 11:4505/18/23
10/31/22
TAKESHI DUCK

Das Spiel wird zunehmend uninteressanter ...

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie so empfinden, Archon. Was halten Sie von unseren Aktualisierungen? (via Google Translate) 

DariaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2023, 11:4905/18/23
10/31/22
DRAUGR RIDDARI

Plarium Play DNS is at fault. The IP address is computer un-readable address, that mean it CORRUPT.  

Archon, I don't quite get your point. May I have more details, so I can understand better and help you? Thanks! 🤗

May 18, 2023, 14:4005/18/23
02/08/23

здрасти! сегодня весь день не могу зайти в игру спарта. все игры запускаются а спарта нет. показывает белый экран и всё. Чистел кэш ,переустанавливал непомагает. В тех потдержке тоже не помогли

May 18, 2023, 22:3905/18/23
09/18/14

I did everything uninstall and re-install just minute ago. Still black screen.

I contacted several friends on my Plarium Play friends list and they are having the same problem. 

May 18, 2023, 22:4905/18/23
09/18/14

I sent in several tech request on each of my games.  On opening screen all go to 99% or 100%, then it becomes a total black screen. 

May 21, 2023, 00:1305/21/23
04/14/19

Please fix problem:

Windows 11 operating system. 

Just downloaded Plarium Play on another computer so I can play away from home. Raid Shadow legends loads perfectly but Sparta seems to load 99% then just shows black screen. I can't participate in coalition conflict any more this weekend so I will now be in Hegemon's bad books. My city is defenceless and it would be nice to be able to look after it. 

Fortunately tournament prizes already earned but I would like to remain in a top coalition and this is not making it easy for me. Please credit my Coalition Conflict points score this weekend on s2 with an extra 50,000 points to keep Val happy. And give me some Elysian bribes on all 3 servers as I can't do anything on that tournament or any other. 

I am prepared to accept 600 x 1 day Elysian boosts and 7 level V Fragment guardians on each server as compensation (unless you want to give me more - which would be nice).

Best

Goat

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 09:3405/23/23
10/31/22
Костя Седов

здрасти! сегодня весь день не могу зайти в игру спарта. все игры запускаются а спарта нет. показывает белый экран и всё. Чистел кэш ,переустанавливал непомагает. В тех потдержке тоже не помогли

Привет, Архонт! Скажите, ли до сих пор приложение Plarium Play показывает белый экран? Какие варианты решения проблемы вам предложила техподдержка?

May 23, 2023, 09:4705/23/23
09/18/14

Restart Viking after a long year break and it open up great. However, Sparta, Domination and Stormfall are still black screen at 100% upload. After 3 -5 minutes you get Inviting friends just take a minute! POP-UP. If you move your mouse pointer around, you will get the hand, chick enter, you will be redirect to pay.plarium.com and get a black screen with a payment invoice.

i

i

i

i

i

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 10:1105/23/23
10/31/22
goatshagger

Please fix problem:

Windows 11 operating system. 

Just downloaded Plarium Play on another computer so I can play away from home. Raid Shadow legends loads perfectly but Sparta seems to load 99% then just shows black screen. I can't participate in coalition conflict any more this weekend so I will now be in Hegemon's bad books. My city is defenceless and it would be nice to be able to look after it. 

Fortunately tournament prizes already earned but I would like to remain in a top coalition and this is not making it easy for me. Please credit my Coalition Conflict points score this weekend on s2 with an extra 50,000 points to keep Val happy. And give me some Elysian bribes on all 3 servers as I can't do anything on that tournament or any other. 

I am prepared to accept 600 x 1 day Elysian boosts and 7 level V Fragment guardians on each server as compensation (unless you want to give me more - which would be nice).

Best

Goat

Is it still actual, Archon? Have you tried reinstalling the app or clearing the cache? If the problem persists, kindly contact our technical team so they can take a closer look at your situation 🙏

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 10:1405/23/23
10/31/22
DRAUGR RIDDARI

Restart Viking after a long year break and it open up great. However, Sparta, Domination and Stormfall are still black screen at 100% upload. After 3 -5 minutes you get Inviting friends just take a minute! POP-UP. If you move your mouse pointer around, you will get the hand, chick enter, you will be redirect to pay.plarium.com and get a black screen with a payment invoice.

i

i

i

i

i

You contacted the support team, right? Did you get a response, Archon? 

May 23, 2023, 10:2605/23/23
09/18/14

I resubmitted a new trouble ticket to Support Center with the photo attachments.  Waiting for response.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 11:0205/23/23
10/31/22
DRAUGR RIDDARI

I resubmitted a new trouble ticket to Support Center with the photo attachments.  Waiting for response.

Good! Feel free to keep me posted. I am in touch 🤗

May 23, 2023, 11:0705/23/23
May 23, 2023, 11:13(edited)
09/18/14

Maybe the Support Center can contact NCR in Atlanta, GA for tech support. These gals/guys can come in get the programs up and running in 24 to 48 hours. They are problems solver. They be doing this world-wide. 

I check the US registered domain of Plarium it expired April 04,2023. They may not have gotten a new full up and runnnig server for Sparta, Total Domination and Stormfall. 

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 12:4905/23/23
10/31/22
DRAUGR RIDDARI

Maybe the Support Center can contact NCR in Atlanta, GA for tech support. These gals/guys can come in get the programs up and running in 24 to 48 hours. They are problems solver. They be doing this world-wide. 

I check the US registered domain of Plarium it expired April 04,2023. They may not have gotten a new full up and runnnig server for Sparta, Total Domination and Stormfall. 

Our servers must run smoothly, and everything must be in good condition. I suggest waiting for a response from our support team so they can help in any way they can 🕵

May 23, 2023, 14:3005/23/23
May 23, 2023, 14:41(edited)
01/11/23

Здравствуйте! неделю назад решил зайти в игру спарта! пишет что версия устарела и нужно обновить! жму обновить, перенаправляет скачать более новую версию плариума! с оф сайта скачал! жму установить, начинается загрузка (скачивание) но не скачивается! уже три дня! грузит один процент и все на этом! в чем проблема? виндос уже переустановил не помогло! хелп!!! стоит виндос 7

i