All Categories

New: General's Equipment Ascension

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New: General's Equipment Ascension

Archons,

Those clever Athenians have devised a potent new substance: Oils of Ascension!

Use Oils of Ascension to ascend your General's Equipment Items and unlock Ascension Bonuses. An Ascension Bonus will increase the combat statistics of your Units on top of the Bonus already provided by an Equipment Item.

Oils of Ascension come in two grades: Standard and Superior. When you ascend an Equipment Item with a Standard Oil, this will unlock an Ascension Bonus of a random amount between 1% and 8%. Superior Oils, meanwhile, can unlock a Bonus of between 5% and 15%.

Bear in mind that, in order to Ascend an Equipment Item, it must be in your Permanent Inventory or equipped on your General. You must also possess the required number of Pieces.

Oils of Ascension can be found in the Coalition Shop, where you can acquire them in exchange for Coalition Gold. Remember, the Coalition Shop is available to players at Level 40 or higher.

Benefit from this new Hellenic science – acquire Oils of Ascension to bolster the power of your General!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 15, 2023, 11:2605/15/23
May 16, 2023, 14:4005/16/23
May 16, 2023, 14:41(edited)
01/12/16

Ah, wonderful, Plarium looking after the absolute minority again, so good of you to do that, making the 5% even more powerful because you know, I know, and they know, that small coas will never get the Gold Pieces needed to buy these and the Guardians you have also introduced for the 5%, due to not having enough members to force through getting the bonus gold.

This is especially true when you punish those of us whom were spending vast money pre price rise and have perfect cities, with zero to do in them, meaning that in the last labors I was excluded from bonus, as is the case with the current labors for my coa. Both of them requiring "buildings" or "agreements" to be worked on which players like myself completed a long, long time ago. Of course this would not be Plarium being petty about us having completed our cities BEFORE the 50% price rises, in the UK, thus meaning you did not make as much money off of us as you would now, an extra 50% (in case your developers are unable to calculate that bit).

Why are you continously looking to give the 5% even more power when they are the ones who chase out any new players joining the game? Using coalition gold, wow, how to really tell the majority you really have no care whatsoever for them because they do not spend enough money :-)

May 17, 2023, 03:5905/17/23
06/16/14

Das Spiel wird für die, die sich mit Spielgeschick hoch kämpfen, zunehmend uninteressanter.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2023, 11:5805/18/23
10/31/22
The Resurrected

Ah, wonderful, Plarium looking after the absolute minority again, so good of you to do that, making the 5% even more powerful because you know, I know, and they know, that small coas will never get the Gold Pieces needed to buy these and the Guardians you have also introduced for the 5%, due to not having enough members to force through getting the bonus gold.

This is especially true when you punish those of us whom were spending vast money pre price rise and have perfect cities, with zero to do in them, meaning that in the last labors I was excluded from bonus, as is the case with the current labors for my coa. Both of them requiring "buildings" or "agreements" to be worked on which players like myself completed a long, long time ago. Of course this would not be Plarium being petty about us having completed our cities BEFORE the 50% price rises, in the UK, thus meaning you did not make as much money off of us as you would now, an extra 50% (in case your developers are unable to calculate that bit).

Why are you continously looking to give the 5% even more power when they are the ones who chase out any new players joining the game? Using coalition gold, wow, how to really tell the majority you really have no care whatsoever for them because they do not spend enough money :-)

Archon, I'm sorry to see you frustrated right now. Our game is designed for all players equally, and the team is trying to make sure that our new features are enjoyable for the entire segment of players. If you have any suggestions or feedback on General's Equipment Ascension, I'd be happy to hear it and pass it on to the team for consideration 🙏

DariaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2023, 12:3105/18/23
10/31/22
TAKESHI DUCK

Das Spiel wird für die, die sich mit Spielgeschick hoch kämpfen, zunehmend uninteressanter.

Es tut mir leid, das zu hören, Archon. Haben Sie irgendwelche Vorschläge oder Rückmeldungen für den Aufstieg des Generals in der Ausrüstung? Ich wäre sehr interessiert an Ihrer Meinung (via Google Translate) 

May 18, 2023, 15:1105/18/23
03/10/15

daria, we are not frustrated, the game is not challenging---- stop blaming players for errors of your development team! please respect players

May 19, 2023, 17:1505/19/23
06/01/16

If I get 10% bonus to the equipment and we ascend it again, is it possible for me to get lower bonus e.g. 7%? Or it will always be higher?

May 22, 2023, 15:3305/22/23
Jun 1, 2023, 12:21(edited)
04/07/15

Aujourd'hui j'ai acheter des fragment de gardien pour 75 piece d'or.

J'ai bien ete débité de ce montant , mais j'ai rien recu. Aucune possibilité d'invoquer de nouveau gardien car la case des parchemin me dit d'aller acheter des fragment d'abord.

C'est vraiment plate, je ne comprend pas.

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 10:2105/23/23
10/31/22
Fortuna

daria, we are not frustrated, the game is not challenging---- stop blaming players for errors of your development team! please respect players

I'm sorry that you feel like this, Archon. What kind of errors are you referring to? 🙇

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 10:2605/23/23
10/31/22
Tsu Yuan Nieh

If I get 10% bonus to the equipment and we ascend it again, is it possible for me to get lower bonus e.g. 7%? Or it will always be higher?

If you have a current bonus of 10% and you receive 10% again, it will remain the same. If you received a smaller bonus, the system keeps your larger bonus, i.e., 10%.  If you receive a higher bonus, it will increase until you reach the maximum, Archon 💪

DariaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2023, 10:2805/23/23
10/31/22
Frank Léonidas

J'ai bien ete débité de ce montant , mais j'ai rien recu. Aucune possibilité d'invoquer de nouveau gardien car la case des parchemin me dit d'aller acheter des fragment d'abord.

Vous vous référez probablement à notre nouveau Guardian, pièce par pièce, n'est-ce pas ? Si c'est le cas, vous devez rassembler 10 fragments pour construire un Gardien complet (via Google translate)

May 27, 2023, 11:4505/27/23
May 27, 2023, 12:01(edited)
01/07/23

Dear Daria . As I understand it , the equipment ( armor and weapons) do not increase by addition , but increase if the indicators of excellent alchemical oil are higher than the previous ones ? 

DariaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2023, 09:0105/29/23
May 29, 2023, 09:02(edited)
10/31/22
Diehard

Dear Daria . As I understand it , the equipment ( armor and weapons) do not increase by addition , but increase if the indicators of excellent alchemical oil are higher than the previous ones ? 

The bonuses from the oils don't stack, Archon. If you already have an oil activated and apply another one, the game will automatically choose the bigger one 💪

May 29, 2023, 10:1305/29/23
05/14/19

The gold is not enough for both, oils and fragments.  If you don't want to make it easier I understand it but offer at least more opportunities and tournaments  for gold collection. 

DariaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2023, 13:0405/29/23
10/31/22
^ΛΑΚΩΝΑΣ

The gold is not enough for both, oils and fragments.  If you don't want to make it easier I understand it but offer at least more opportunities and tournaments  for gold collection. 

Thanks for your suggestion, Archon! Currently, our team has given possible options to collect gold, so this option will remain as it is for the time being. Thank you for your input 🙏

Jun 1, 2023, 13:0906/01/23
04/07/15

Vous vous référez probablement à notre nouveau Guardian, pièce par pièce, n'est-ce pas ? Si c'est le cas, vous devez rassembler 10 fragments pour construire un Gardien complet (via Google translate)

Thanks for you answer.

So, that need 750 Gold to have a new Guardian ? Because i receve 1 fragment for 75 gold. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2023, 13:2506/01/23
10/31/22
Frank Léonidas

Thanks for you answer.

So, that need 750 Gold to have a new Guardian ? Because i receve 1 fragment for 75 gold. 

You're always welcome, Archon! 

You're right. We need 750 Gold for a new Fragment Guardian. Each fragment costs 75 Gold 🤓

Jun 17, 2023, 07:1706/17/23
08/22/15

hi

Since fragment guardians cost too much I started buying oils

I thought superior oils cost more but i have a chance to get up to 15% so lets go with those.

I bought 3 superior oils and all gave me 5% bonus.

Now I am not a math genius but this does not seem a random number between 5-15 to me.

Is it a bug or am I a bad luck magnet?

Jun 17, 2023, 19:5506/17/23
04/08/16

since you can't stack bonuses from oils you are basically buying air, if say for instance you have a 10% bonus activated you are spending 12 gold each time in  hopes of getting higher than that and if you don't you just flushed your 12 gold down the toilet. there was no explanation given that oils can't be stacked so some got a superior oil and got say 10% then bought a standard oil hoping to get the other 5% and stack it to max it at 15%. congratulations you just wasted your hard earned gold to get NOTHING!!!

Jun 18, 2023, 14:2206/18/23
08/22/15

hello Dear Daria

the description was:

"Superior Oils, meanwhile, can unlock a Bonus of between 5% and 15%. "

Could you please explain how in my case applying Superior Oils 3 times gave me just 5% boost?

The quoted sentence is still true of course but I reasonably assumed that I would get a random number between 5 and 15.

i

There are only 2 pictures because for the third oil I reapplied it hoping to get a better result but it was still the same 5%.

I am not buying any more oils until this matter is clarified

KatiaModerator
Jun 18, 2023, 16:0806/18/23
01/31/18
hawkair

hi

Since fragment guardians cost too much I started buying oils

I thought superior oils cost more but i have a chance to get up to 15% so lets go with those.

I bought 3 superior oils and all gave me 5% bonus.

Now I am not a math genius but this does not seem a random number between 5-15 to me.

Is it a bug or am I a bad luck magnet?

Hello Archon.  To get a higher percentage from the oils, is luck indeed, but we can get it. 🙂 it Just needs time and golden labor coins of course.🙂

i