All Categories

Spartan Labors: Tips and Tricks

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Spartan Labors: Tips and Tricks

Archons,

It heartens me to see that many of you have answered the call to undertake Spartan Labors.

And yet I believe even greater Rewards and riches can be yours, simply through strategic use of the option to refresh Solo Labors.

When you refresh, any incomplete or unlocked Labors will be replaced by new ones drawn randomly from all four Orders. Labors you have already completed will not appear again in the same Cycle, however.

A refresh is a most fortuitous way to get new Labors should your current ones prove too difficult to complete, or indeed too easy. Simply ensure you lock the Labors you wish to keep so that they are not replaced.

And while each Labor you refresh will come at a cost of 50 Drachmas, you must bear in mind that completing 12 Labors during a Cycle will earn you two of the most valuable Resources in all the land which you can spend at the Coalition Shop: Coalition Silver and Coalition Gold. And even more Coalition Gold will be yours every time you complete a Labor of the 4th Order.

I impart this wisdom freely, and I hope it enriches you and your Coalition. May you bring victory to the lands of Hellas!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
May 8, 2023, 10:0105/08/23
May 8, 2023, 14:3505/08/23
06/14/14

Can you please explain exactly how you can lock the labor you wish to keep when you refresh?   I have tried to do this but they do not seem to lock when you select the lock to the left of the task. 

KatiaModerator
May 12, 2023, 11:5605/12/23
01/31/18
LadyTrish HBG

Can you please explain exactly how you can lock the labor you wish to keep when you refresh?   I have tried to do this but they do not seem to lock when you select the lock to the left of the task. 

Hello LadyTrish HBG. Sorry for the late reply. I will answer your question with screenshots, so you will see the procedure which is very easy. First, you have to find the gear and click on it .

i

Second, you can click on the lockers to lock up what colour you want to save. Unfortunately, we can lock up colours and not an individual task.

i

A lot of players lock up only on the purple 4th order, and after they refresh the task till they will get all the tasks with 30 silvers and 1 golden coin. Of course, it doesn't mean that they can fulfil them all. Last we click on save.

i

Thank you for your question as other players might have the same questions as you. Feel free to send me a private message to my Plarium Play messager, or to my FB profile https://www.facebook.com/katiousa.maurogennous for any doubts or questions you might have. Sometimes I might miss a post, but I'm always replying to the players' private messages.🙂