All Categories

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Elysian Unit’s Ability has been changed

Dear players, 

We are unconditionally sorry for the inconvenience and lack of warning regarding the changes we made to the Elysian Unit’s Ability. Indeed, adjustments were essential in order to improve the bonus calculations. In the future, the improved formula will be perfectly combined with other bonuses and will not cause an imbalance.

We would like to thank you for your understanding.

Views
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 16:5412/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 17:1412/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 17:15(edited)
06/12/16

It doesn't work with this... so how does it work... if I have a 30% agreement and I put in a guardian that gives me +243%... with all this I had 100%... now I have nothing... . the guardian does nothing at all...

How does the guardian work now... why does that +243% do nothing????? 

Either you return the investment in those elisean skills or they might think that you have cheated me. 

Dec 2, 2022, 17:2212/02/22
02/09/16

This is not an improvement or a balance.. is simply a scam vs all players that invested money and time ( time especially) improving those skills..  now they are NOT "balanced" but simply not working at all...

Ironic mode on.. Great work!!! 

Dec 2, 2022, 18:0212/02/22
03/10/15

what understanding? what dont you understand that unless we got that for free its illegal that you cancel without consecuences?

what part don't you understand that we have been scammed/robbed by plarium of dracmas, resources, time boost for the last 3 years?

you have unconditionally ROB US of our time, effort and money.

why bother upgrading guardians now? Tomorrow they may decide to cancel them, or why bother upgrading capitals... if tomorrow they may cancel them.. and for sure they will be sorry for the inconvenience and our frustration... so nice of them

you are killing the game!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2022, 18:0312/02/22
03/10/15

3 years after they come with this bs? they want to close game... only logical though

Dec 2, 2022, 18:1812/02/22
02/01/21

Seems they only changed the basis for the guardian's effects. It now increases just raw ability activation chances, rather than the final number of "raw chance+ability activation chance". It sucks, but for once I actually agree it's more ballanced this way. Assuming it actually works, since I haven't tried it yet

Dec 2, 2022, 18:2912/02/22
01/15/17

Plarium introduced new guardian levels, but it was still fairly easy to get 100% chance even with a level 7 guardian, so the new guardian levels imbalanced the game.

Their brilliant solution is to nerf the elysians, which indirectly undermines the strength of the strategist. In my opinion, this is about one thing only and that is driving the inflation in the game up and thus giving more incentive to spend money on the game. 

And yeah all changes to the game are about increasing revenue, but not all changes reduce value of existing investments directly like this one. 

Also I have a hard time seeing why Plarium didnt post this change in advance - players will find out. 

And I don't believe this was something they forgot by accident, since Plarium has done something like this in the past and also failed to inform the players back then (when they reduced emeralds from leveling up guardians by around 50%)

Dec 2, 2022, 18:3712/02/22
08/02/18

Rug Pull....no other terms

Dec 2, 2022, 18:5312/02/22
06/17/16

Of course, plarium will sell new items to be able to achieve the skills again.

Dec 2, 2022, 19:0012/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 19:01(edited)
03/10/15

Elysian bonus monthly pass?

so i can get the "unbalanced numbers" i had before after years of efforts

Dec 2, 2022, 19:3612/02/22
07/26/16

So  many players are and have left because the game can not be enjoyed.  it takes far too much time to do a few events and can not do all the events  Then there is all the coin and investment made in the past, to stay relavent in the game, even those players that had to budget their income to buy a package here and there.

Now all the Elysian units are downgraded.  It is like giving someone a bonus for hard work and then then asking for half of it back.  Obviously Plarium do not play their own games to see the draw back in their choices hoping to create more revenue , which in the end will reduce your revenue with the loss of more players.

Dec 2, 2022, 19:5712/02/22
08/25/15

Give my money back!!!  :(

Dec 2, 2022, 20:0912/02/22
01/06/15

I've spent many many hours attacking warlords to level up the Strategist and hundreds of thousand Drachmas to upgrade the free infirmary rate chance. All for one day, several years in, when you decide to 'correct' the calculations to at least halve the rate. When Drachmas equate to real money you have miss-sold the benefits of this feature. Please reimburse half the Drachmas of upgrading the Elysian abilities to everyone or change it back.  

Dec 2, 2022, 20:1912/02/22
02/27/16

Black Friday period : all the companies in the world offered their customers great reductions. Plarium instead increased all their prices by 40%...A package which cost 36€ 15 days ago cost now...50€. What a wonderful, positive message sent to their customers !!!

Very happy with that brilliant decision, Plarium now decided to change the Elysian Unit's Ability rules for a very obscure reason, which is clear only for Plarium : money, money and money and no respect for their faithful players.

We are not 5 years old childs...I personally decided to play that game in a very very slow way, just to ensure my personal life....is very well balanced...

Your business model, if it does exist, won't survive very long your endless greadiness...

Dec 2, 2022, 20:3012/02/22
05/21/15

So now what a brilliant idea

8 billions def =====> 10 mamertines provide 30% activation chances

8 billions  def ====> 50 000  mamertines provide 43% def 

with all the same full strategist

without strategist ? same situation 

==> 30 % activation

==> 33% activation

what is the strategist made for ?

Do you really need more than 10 mamertines ?

God sake that's not an improvement or a challenge that a pure scam

Dec 2, 2022, 21:2812/02/22
02/27/15

you will look back on this day and realize that you lost more than what you hoped to gain ............. many have erased their payment info ... so you have achieved to TRULY make it a FREE game now .. a coa member of mine is a share holder in your parent company ... he just unloaded his shares because He sees your "future " your stock traded on the australian exchange has gone up in the last 3 months ...... but already is down a little less than 3% this is current ....... if you are right and i am wrong share price will go towards your 52 week high of 45AUD if all these players are right and you are wrong i see you south of 20AUD with with Raid shadow only surviving because that is the cash cow You just paid out your dividend on the 30th .... shareholders are selling as i type ... 

Dec 2, 2022, 21:3712/02/22
05/21/15

May I propose a new list of great improvement ?

Capitole defense calculation divide by 10  the total power defense ( great all coalitions will have a chance to kill a big coa capitole ) 

A new Guardian that rise by 100 all the troops power ( in a special 1000€ pack ) 

You cancel the accropolis protection ( so there will be a new challenge in cities ) 

A new city developpement that divide by 10 the city defense bonus ( oups with change the overall calculation ) 

We change the currency , no more 20$ packs but 20 bitcoins pack ( welcome to modernity ) 

Dec 2, 2022, 22:0512/02/22
07/17/17

hello, let's see, it can be useless but in the end they kick you out in a normal company but plarium is a disaster, with these measures and many others that you implemented this instead of being a game seems like a list of tasks that we do like fools and on top of paying, but everything has an end and with your supine uselessness I leave the game to call him in some way because yours is impossible to improve, that they give you. 

Dec 2, 2022, 22:3712/02/22
12/02/22

Every time you change something in the game it's not to improve it, it's TO MESS IT, make it worse and mistreat it

You make us spend money, effort, time ..... to improve our cities and once we have achieved it overnight without thinking about the consequences, you steal them from us in a second,

I have personally bought many packages that you have put up for sale to get both the guardians and the items

and now WHY? If you take away the improvements I got, how can that be? because it has a name STEAL, will you pay me back, the cost, the time and the effort?

You can't put something like that on and then remove it

Better think carefully about the mistake you have made and above all that it is wise to rectify

KASIOPEA

Dec 3, 2022, 00:1112/03/22
09/06/15

Hi, it's a shame what plarium is doing, I'm a player who, like many, has invested time and money, especially sacrifice, to raise guardians to level 8 and I ask why? Will I get my money back? Will they make up for it with troops? Or do they just want the game to end for some other reason? I am more than sure that many will continue to abandon the game, we feel betrayed and mocked by a company that does not care about the loyalty of its users. plarium synonym of shame.

Dec 3, 2022, 10:1812/03/22
Dec 13, 2022, 11:04(edited)
05/21/15

" Sorry for the convenience" 

yes , go and try to tell it to players who lost all the defense under political attacks until they connected and noticed they were not protected any more. 

but I can imagine the plarium board reaction !!!

" Yes !!!!! he got to pay 5000 $ now to revive "

In other terms, the elysean have given a little fun to the game. Traps and some surprising cities . Now ?

It's back to the good old plarium. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tennis, plarium version. 

2012 : You have Djokovic with a 100$ tennis racket. Mr Everybody with a 1000$ tennis racket can beat him easily. 

2015: you decide to sell new tennis shoes, and tennis suit. With a 500 $ tennis shoes and 500 $ suit, Mr Djokovic could then challenge Mr Nobody. 

2022: Now you decided that all players should play nude. Guess what, we are back to 2012. 

Can you tell us what we should do now with useless shoes and suit ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.