All Categories

Guardian Pass Has Arrived

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Spend Energy To Get Bonuses And Rewards!

Archons,

A brand new feature has come to Hellas: the Guardian Pass! You can find it in a new sub-tab under the Warlords tab in the Guardian Window.

The Guardian Pass is a Seasonal Event where spending Guardian Energy to battle Warlords or Challengers will earn you progress towards completing new Guardian Pass Levels. Earn Guardian Pass Levels, and you will receive valuable Rewards.

With a Heroic Guardian Pass, you'll gain even more Rewards, as well as unique Special Bonuses.

Some of the Rewards and Bonuses include:
- Season Bank: Any Emeralds or Energy you spend during a Season will be stored in the Season Bank until it reaches capacity. When the Season ends, you'll get back a fraction of the resources you banked.
- Extra Slots in Group Skirmish: you will be able to get up to 10 more Slots for Group Skirmish, for a total of 20 Slots.
- Energy Capacity Increase: you will be able to increase your Energy Capacity by 150, for a total of 250 Energy Capacity.

Once you reach Level 30 while holding a Heroic Guardian Pass, every level you earn after that will get you a Guardian Chest. Guardian Chests include valuable Resources and other extra Rewards. You can get an unlimited number of Chests this way, as long as you keep earning levels.

Ready your Guardians, and get all you can from the Guardian Pass!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Mar 10, 2021, 08:2603/10/21
Mar 10, 2021, 12:3403/10/21
Mar 10, 2021, 12:35(edited)
12/03/14

At first glance it looks similar to the battle pass.

Nice inclusion overall as returing portion of used energy and emeralds back. 👍

Mar 10, 2021, 16:5303/10/21
05/07/16

Again, Palarium moves Sparta closer to extinction. With each new feature that rewards players with accumulating advantages, it precludes the viability of new players joining the game because incumbents will have insurmountable advantages. Hence the game (and Palarium's revenue stream) relies on getting existing players to remain in the game (and to continue to spend). However, we players have seen older players dropping out of the game so that the pool of players continues to shrink.

Had Palarium stopped before the introduction of Elysians we would have happily gone on trying to murder our "enemies" and invite our friends. There really is no point to inviting friends and our enemies are leaving the game. Palarium should take this message to heart.

Mar 11, 2021, 01:1503/11/21
07/05/15

Energy capacity, bank capacity and more slots are not worh $10 to me....I use them up before I need extra capacity.....and slots?....well, I use them as welll.....not worth it

Mar 13, 2021, 15:2203/13/21
Mar 13, 2021, 15:23(edited)
07/05/16

Review.

"Once you reach Level 30 while holding a Heroic Guardian Pass, every level you earn after that will get you a Guardian Chest. Guardian Chests include valuable Resources and other extra Rewards. You can get an unlimited number of Chests this way, as long as you keep earning levels. "

Yes. 10% chance, every three chests received, to get a level V skill stone is "valuable". The rest of the rewards are not.

Its a shame the amount of attacks needed for "unlimited" chests increase exponentially, compared to level 1-30. Prepare for 1000s of attacks for your "unlimited" chests, with very doubtful value.

Not presenting the amount of energy expenditure needed, when selling, is bad business practice. (I dont want to use the word "scam" here from a legal perspective, but it would be approprate from an ethic and morale viewpoint).

Well, I am not surprised in the least. In conclusion you get some value for your 1-30 rewards, free high level guardians for faster levelling primarily. Its not a bad package from a pay-to-win perspective I suppose, vaguely worded and marketed. But for me personally not great value, since most rewards are usless or already in more supply than needed.

Mar 13, 2021, 18:0903/13/21
Mar 29, 2021, 09:09(edited)
09/04/16

Plarium says : "You can get an unlimited number of Chests"

unlimited number of chests =Nope, It is very Limited.

To reach and get the 13th Chest you NEED 822.880 Energy and 29 days with 24 hours per day active the Autoskirmish, active the Dominion & Active the Guardian XP 100% boost ...   

i

i

Mar 15, 2021, 18:4303/15/21
09/04/16

Two much time/energy for rewards that you gain from others activities with ZERO cost in time, energy or emeralds

i

Mar 21, 2021, 17:1703/21/21
12/25/19

6* Adventurers are useless, unless they are Rank V. 

Considering the time and effort to upgrade any Guardian to 7*,  working on anything less than a Rank V guardian is pointless. 

This effectively makes 6* adventurers (Rank IV and lower) useless clutter.

i

There needs to be a way to convert or use them, otherwise I expect to end up with an inventory full of trash & no way of getting rid of them. 

other than that, the guardian pass is a nice addition. 

Mar 25, 2021, 19:4803/25/21
Mar 25, 2021, 19:49(edited)
09/04/16

Rank 6 Adventurers are useless until Plarium introduce Rank 8 Guardians.