All Categories

A Fresh Addition To The Events Window

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Check Out The New "Special Events" Tab!

Archon,

Hermes, the Winged Messenger, has bestowed upon the Events window a brand new tab — Special Events! Here, you can check up on the Cult Boon Fest, and the Warrior Pass.

But there will be more Special Events to come, all with the chance of superb Rewards. Make sure you check the new tab regularly!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
Aug 26, 2022, 10:2308/26/22
Aug 27, 2022, 00:0808/27/22
07/10/15

Can we have an update that does not increase the work we need to do? Just another useless tab that requires more clicking to do what we could already do without a click.

After how many years will Plarium give us a screen where we can update all tournaments without having to re-enter for every single tournament. That means once we enter a menu and view a tournament we simply scroll to next tournament without having to do more clicks to bring up that screen.

Instead we get menus that require an increase in clicks to view anything. 

We should be able to go to tournaments screen and view every tournament without 2 clicks or more just to view i tournament and then another 2 or more clicks to view the next one.

Saintsone

KitanaCommunity Manager
Aug 30, 2022, 11:3008/30/22
02/04/22
saintsone

Can we have an update that does not increase the work we need to do? Just another useless tab that requires more clicking to do what we could already do without a click.

After how many years will Plarium give us a screen where we can update all tournaments without having to re-enter for every single tournament. That means once we enter a menu and view a tournament we simply scroll to next tournament without having to do more clicks to bring up that screen.

Instead we get menus that require an increase in clicks to view anything. 

We should be able to go to tournaments screen and view every tournament without 2 clicks or more just to view i tournament and then another 2 or more clicks to view the next one.

Saintsone

Thank you for your feedback, Arachon! Please rest assured that I'll forward it to the game team.